Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-18-2007, 02:30 PM

Default Re: OOT, help me - for the love of God (sad girl story)

[ QUOTE ]
If its an option, moving out seems like the obvious thing to do.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Kneeco. I'm actually glad I've gotten two serious responses so far, even though I wouldn't mind some harsh/banterish one to lighten me up. Unfortunately I have too many debts to move out at the moment. Moving out is a big priority of mine, but I can't do it till I clear my debts up. Something I plan to do by this time next year at the LATEST - but I can't do it now, and I'll go insane if I have to keep thinking about that motherf*cker down the back this whole time. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 05-18-2007, 02:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If its an option, moving out seems like the obvious thing to do.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why should he move out? If anything, kick the broad out. It's his family's place.

[/ QUOTE ]

He should move out because he's 26 and it seems like a good way to break out of a kind of lovesick moping that seems typical of prolonged adolescence.
Old 05-18-2007, 02:32 PM

Fair 'nuff. I guess I missed the part about his age, so I agree with you guys there. The change of scenery will do a lot.
Old 05-18-2007, 02:33 PM

Why should you be bothered? She's been back a while and showed little interest in re-igniting the flame. Just move on. FWIW, I don't see how she is being a tease here. It's like she cam eon to you or was doing suggestive stuff. When you blew her off for drinks she probably sucked it up and moved on, got lonely and called the ex for some loving.
Old 05-18-2007, 02:35 PM

This is a tough one, I think you're a bit old to be dealing with this kind of crap though. You've gotten yourself in a pretty bad situation. I think your best bet is to be honest with her, tell her that the relationship isn't going in the direction you'd hoped, and that in order for you to progress as a human and a man, you need her to move out in 30 days or whatever adequate time would be. She either isn't interested in you anymore, or is totally screwed up herself, either way the chances of rekindling a relationship don't sound good.
Old 05-18-2007, 02:37 PM

Wait, so you dated this chick for 4 years, which ended more than 2 years ago, the girl has given you zero signs of being interested in you at all any more, and you're mad at her for "prick teasing" you, etc? Sounds like she hasn't done any teasing, or any leading on, at all. You aren't over her, and that's fair, whatever, feelings don't fade fast, or whatever. But it sounds like she's totally over you, and hasn't in your story at any point made any move that would make a rational person think that she's interested in getting back together with you, or whatever. so yeah, you should grow up.

if you really must tell her how you feel, do so. i doubt it would make her do anything other than feel really awkward about renting out the room though.

also, why when she was sitting there chatting with you did she pass you a note?
Old 05-18-2007, 02:39 PM

citanul -

moving in with his parents is a pretty big sign of something - either sheer desperation or delight in OP's misery.
Old 05-18-2007, 02:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
also, why when she was sitting there chatting with you did she pass you a note?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm a little curious about this myself, actually.

Also, to the OP: Get her out of your life. She's poison to you and you'll never move on if you are constantly seeing her. Out of sight, (eventually) out of mind.

also, yes, OP is 26, and probably isn't paying rent. the girl is probably paying rent for a bedroom. those of you expecting his parents to "kick the broad out" i'm hoping would be expecting OP to deal with the rent?

[ QUOTE ]
Why should you be bothered? She's been back a while and showed little interest in re-igniting the flame. Just move on. FWIW, I don't see how she is being a tease here. It's like she cam eon to you or was doing suggestive stuff. When you blew her off for drinks she probably sucked it up and moved on, got lonely and called the ex for some loving.

[/ QUOTE ]

As much as I want to punch your head in for saying it, this was the first thing that crossed my mind when I saw that motherf*ckers car around the corner. Except I don't get when she tells me a while ago that it's "DEFINITELY OVER" between her and f*ckstick. I'm not naive, I know things change and whatever. But I've asked her out before previously (after her moving in sorta) and gotten knocked back, which has kind of taken the edge off of my eagerness to be the one to persue, get my drift. At the same time, I feel like I'm an ass for not being more aggressive trying to fix things up.

Either way here, I feel like I'm in a lose-lose situation here. To be honest I don't even know why I posted. I guess what I was really hoping for was 200 replies telling me I was the biggest tool OOT had come across and hopefully that would get my ass into gear and realise that this ho ain't worth it. I'm a pussy though and my heart hurts too much over this bitch.