Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-19-2007, 03:41 PM

Default Re: LC: Pokertracker stats feedback appreciated

On the General Info tab, click the button "filters" and change the number of players at the table. Make sure you're winning chips in these spots, and if you aren't, whether it's from not winning showdowns or not playing enough hands.

You can do the same thing on the Position Stats tab to look at how you're playing in each position at each level with various numbers of players left.
Old 05-19-2007, 04:57 PM

hey, this is not at all meant to be an insult, but 8% ROI at the 16s is no where near tops. I crushed the 6s, decided to move up and was like....5% ROI after 1k games maybe? maybe more. So i took a week off, 6 tabled for a week ( i was 9 tabling or even 12) and then my ROI shot up dramatically (20% over next 1500 games...). So just an unrelated piece of advice, before 8-15 tabling anymore, take a week and really make sure your game is airtight, it will really help.
Old 05-19-2007, 05:20 PM

Nah,i know 8% roi isn't crushing the game at all. I essentially had taken 6 months w/out playing sngs at all so I was/am kind of slow getting back into it. You are another player that I respect a lot at the 16s and generally try to stay away from when playing.

That is actually what I'm doing now. I dropped down to 4 tables and it was way to slow, so now I'm just playing 8 tables and keeping them tiled so I'm more aware of whats going on. Hopefully in doing this I'll soon be able to up it to 12 tiled and then keep adding from there. First however like you said I'm going to really work on my game and getting all the simple push/folds down really well though.

Thanks for your advice.
Old 05-20-2007, 02:28 PM

no problem, let me know how it works out