Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Entertainment Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-10-2007, 01:57 PM

Default Re: AI:Fixed?

[ QUOTE ]
Hellmouth - it's fair to post this cause you know, it's AI related etc.

But this is pretty ludicrous as Joker pointed out. We all understand the downside, now we must ask ourselves... of the Final 4 - how is there any real upside to pre-selecting one over the other?

-Al

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't kill the messanger. It is in the AI rules that they can do this though. If it were not necessary, why would they even include it in the disclaimer?

Greg
Old 05-10-2007, 01:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It is in the AI rules that they can do this though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry I'm confused by what you're saying.

-Al
Old 05-10-2007, 01:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The howard 100 news team is actually made up of well respected journalists from shows such as hardcopy, fox news...

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm done with this thread. What news team is so well-respected they can't even differentiate between possessive and plural nouns?
Old 05-10-2007, 02:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
well respected journalists from shows such as hardcopy, fox news, and cnbc.

[/ QUOTE ]

please tell me this is intentional humor...

please??
Old 05-10-2007, 03:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

please??

[/ QUOTE ]

Granny I hope the OP is trying to level us with this comment, Hard Copy?? Are you fffcuking kidding me son?

-Brendan
Old 05-10-2007, 03:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

please??

[/ QUOTE ]

Granny I hope the OP is trying to level us with this comment, Hard Copy?? Are you fffcuking kidding me son?

-Brendan

[/ QUOTE ]

actually, i was more aghast with FOX being mentioned as respected. [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Old 05-10-2007, 04:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

please??

[/ QUOTE ]

-Brendan

[/ QUOTE ]

No I am not fffcuking kidding you and I am not your son for sure. Mentioned in that quote that I was not sure of their exact credentials. So I found out a little more.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Howard_...rent_Reporters

There have been some cutbacks in the news team however they are dead serious about hiring people with real news credentials.

To manage the news, Howard hired News Director Liz Aiello, a former executive producer from WABC with over 20 years of experience.

Etc. Anyways disregard what I have to say if you will but if you are trying to find fault with me or my credibility all I can say is that I am trying to help. IF it is in fact rigged than it is not exactly a fair gambling proposition, unless of course you can still find an edge over the competition.

You can disregard this if you want or you can try to find out more and stay informed. I am assuming a lot of you have money riding on the outcome. I for one do not so this will be my last words on the subject.

As far as the voting terms, my understanding was from back when Sanjya was still on and vote for the worst was still in full effect that they would eventually use this clause (of which I can not provide a quote) to eventually get rid of him regardless of how the vote turned out.

/messenger shot dead
Old 05-10-2007, 05:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]

/messenger shot dead

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, I don't think you understand much of what's going on here. First of all, the phrase "don't shoot the messenger" means not to blame bad news on the person who told it to you. That's not the case here -- nobody is upset that AI is rigged and taking it out on you.

We're criticizing you for believing this retarded, moronic rumor. You're being treated like everyone else on this site who claims onlike poker is rigged gets treated. We know online poker isn't rigged. We also know AI isn't rigged. So you're sounding like a lunatic, and you're citing Howard Stern, Hard Copy, and FOX News as reputable sources. You're digging your own grave -- nobody is putting you in it.

Artist's rendition of Hellmouth:

If I read it on the internet, it's GOTTA be true!
Old 05-10-2007, 05:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

/messenger shot dead

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, I don't think you understand much of what's going on here. First of all, the phrase "don't shoot the messenger" means not to blame bad news on the person who told it to you. That's not the case here -- nobody is upset that AI is rigged and taking it out on you.

We're criticizing you for believing this retarded, moronic rumor. You're being treated like everyone else on this site who claims onlike poker is rigged gets treated. We know online poker isn't rigged. We also know AI isn't rigged. So you're sounding like a lunatic, and you're citing Howard Stern, Hard Copy, and FOX News as reputable sources. You're digging your own grave -- nobody is putting you in it.

Artist's rendition of Hellmouth:

If I read it on the internet, it's GOTTA be true!

[/ QUOTE ]

This is my origional post "
Howard Stern news is reporting (100% serious) that Jordan is the winner and that the whole thing is fixed. I'm waiting to hear more."

I am waiting to hear more. I am not claiming that I know it is rigged. However I think it would be intersting if it were. I never claimed online poker is rigged. I do not believe that it is.

Anyways, regardless of what you do or don't think you are doing, assasinating my character is an attack on me when I feel that I have done nothign to you. Frankly, I thought that having this information might help or be of interest. Again, it is of little interest to me since I do not even wager on AI.

I am supprised that you can find a little punctuation error but not see the difference here. If you don't think that the news source is credible fine. I have done my best to inform from the little I know. All I have gotten are responses that attack me assuming that I think poker or AI is rigged. Maybe it is a rumor and maybe that is all it will turn out to be. Who knows.

I don't care. But please refrain from attacking me personally.

Greg
Old 05-10-2007, 06:09 PM

I haven't attacked you personally. I've attacked your posts and your line of thinking, because they're not only baseless and silly, but defamatory towards FOX and 19 Entertainment.

Furthermore, you say you're just reporting some story but you don't even cite some of the claims you're making. For example:

[ QUOTE ]
It is in the AI rules that they can do this though.

[/ QUOTE ]

What AI rules? What's in there? They can do what? All you have to do is photocopy the AI rules that you have in front of you and circle or highlight the place where it says something like "Rule #46: we can rig the results." Then I'll believe you.