Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-06-2007, 02:46 AM

Default Re: How to acquire $3k in 3 weeks, legally?

video of you pooping in a public place with 'bbv4lyfe' written across your chest should net you 3 figs, minimum
Old 05-06-2007, 02:47 AM

TAKE OUT A LOAN ON PROSPER.COM - PEACE
Old 05-06-2007, 02:54 AM

sell cocaine.

oh wait, legally? you're [censored].
Old 05-06-2007, 03:04 AM

Yes, you can also do the "BBV4LIFE" on a bag of poop thing. That will bring you $30-$50 a pop.

Repeat 60 or 80 times.
Old 05-06-2007, 03:15 AM

drunkd rndk rd==drundkn drunkd
Old 05-06-2007, 03:21 AM

A few ideas that combined with some micro poker winnings should help you acheive your goal.

#1: Hair

Probably the easiest thing on one’s body to sell is one’s hair. There are even websites where one can auction off one’s hair. The market for human hair goes way beyond the web. It’s a multi-million dollar business, thanks to man’s eternal obsession with beauty.

Hair is one of the body’s wonder products. It can stretch up to 30 percent before snapping, yet it’s as strong as copper wire of the same width. The texture of hair depends on ethnicity. Among the most coveted is Russian hair – it’s soft, fine, and often blond.

Human hair wigs can range from $400 to $5000, but if you want to sell your hair to a merchant, you’ll get 5 to 10 dollars an ounce.

Every year, the U.S. imports millions of pounds of hair. Some of it comes from temples in Southern India, where people shave their heads not for cash, but for something they feel is far more valuable – divine blessing. So next time you buy extensions, remember than while you may end up looking good, some else might have gotten a gift from the gods.

Potential income: $10 to 500, depending on length, texture, color

#2: Sperm

But there’s no product no laboratory is ever likely to make from scratch: The human baby.

Some of the millions of Americans who want children have difficulty conceiving. Science can help – but not without the essential ingredients. Infertility science has been around for decades, but in the last 20 years, it has blossomed into a multi-billion dollar business. For around $270 a sample, you can buy a biological father.

Cryobank, one of the largest repository of frozen sperm, lets clients chose exactly the characteristics they’re looking for – from ethnicity to education.

They are quite selective though: they only accept 5 percent of sperm donor applicants. The screening process is critical –- when a woman buys a sperm, she’s buying the man’s entire genetic and medical history. To ensure that, donors have to pass blood tests, a full physical, and genetic screenings. Clients can learn everything, except the donor’s identity which is kept confidential.

If one’s sperm is checked for a healthy sperm count, and can survive being in liquid nitrogen overnight at negative 320 degrees, and passes some medical exams, one can earn $75 a sample, up to $900 a month until a man’s liquid assets have produced 10 babies.

Potential income: $500/1,600 a month

#3: Blood/Plasma

Potential income: $25-$40 up to three donations per week.
Old 05-06-2007, 03:31 AM

1. Take your poker bankroll
2. Bet on Golden State series
3. ???????
4. Profit
Old 05-06-2007, 04:32 AM

Heh...some actual doable suggestions.

Funny, I happened upon prosper.com tonight while trying to figure out how to get outta this jam.

First off, I'm 31 and it has nothing to do with legal matters. Actually, it has to do with me injuring my back (herniated disc) and not being able to go to work the last 3 weeks ($27 hr job), with a vacation coming up with the gf June 1-10.

That said, if this trip was July 1st, it would be a non-issue, as the money would be made up by then. But, alas, it's not. So I'm really stuck and in between a rock and a hard place...

Does anyone have any experience with prosper.com? Anyone with less than stellar credit? It's not horrible, but I have some outstanding debt (although the last couple of years has been all on time etc), so getting a bank loan won't happen. I'd appreciate any input on that or other ideas that could really help. Thanks again, fellas...really in a pinch here.

Hell, I even considered the car title loan route, but they won't loan 3k on my 2000 Ford Taurus [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 05-06-2007, 04:48 AM

cancel the trip? if that's what is putting you in a jam.. I'm sure the woman will understand since you hurt your back.

Never heard of prosper.com.
Old 05-06-2007, 04:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I wouldn't recommend posting in BBV for serious answers. If I had a serious answer though, I would have 3 grand in three weeks.

[/ QUOTE ]