Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-04-2007, 06:09 AM

Default Re: Trespassing Video

This guy behind the camera is a massive tool, I hope he dies.
Old 05-04-2007, 06:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Is it standard for her to identify herself by only her last intial? Also, would one have a right to use force in this situation? (I wouldn't but just wondering)

[/ QUOTE ]
Here in Colorado, at least, he could have shot her.

The sad thing about that is if it were to come to that, the sheriff would probably "immobilize the suspect".

I'd be interested to see how this pans out. In Colorado property rights are taken extremely seriously (as you might guess from the fact that he could have shot her...). I actually know a dude who's had an ongoing battle with the county for years. He's basically a redneck that managed to buy a very nice plot of land in an area generally reserved for rich people. The community is a tiny town high in the mountains, and they've committed some egregious property rights violations. The county court system here has its fair share of corruption - since it's all a bunch of rich people against him, he's had a lot of trouble with the judge essentially looking the other way. However he's managed to get his case to a district court and now he's wrecking their [censored].

Depending on where this guy lives, he could have a lot of trouble for a while. Just like the dude I know, if people hate him enough they'll be able to walk all over his rights. But if he manages to escalate it beyond the county, they're toast.
Old 05-04-2007, 07:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This guy behind the camera is a massive tool, I hope he dies.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, the last thing we want is citizens standing up for their rights and forcing government officials to be accountable for their actions. I don't do a lot of internet name-calling, but you are a [censored] idiot.

SpaceAce