Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > High Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-01-2007, 04:33 PM

Default 25 50 live 9 handed

table was nine handed.
the table consists of abc players and a couple total lag donks. i have not seen any of the abc players show bluffs so i dont know if their cabable of making a play i have everyone covered with about 20000 in front of me. the average is about 10000. ok heres the hand.

folds around the table to me in the cutoff where i look down at 7d 6d i decide to raise to 150. small blind calls big blind re raises to 500. i call and small blind thinks and finally decides to call. i put the big blind on aces or kings and the small blind on ace q pocket 9s that range.

flop: 7h 6h 7c

small blind checks and big blind fires out 800 i think for a second and calls. small blind insta folds and says i knew my king queen wasn't good preflop.

the turn comes the 2d. the big blind thinks for a minute and bets 1000 i think for awhile and finally call.

the river comes the Ad. the big blind has about 7700 left. he fires out 2000 on the river. i raise to 4000 and he insta pushes i think for awhile and finally fold face up.

i'd like oppions on all fazes of the hand. and please knowone right "oh your a total donk easy call." thank you