Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-30-2007, 10:12 PM

Default Re: Quantity or Quality for sex

The correct answer is that it depends. How much quantity and how much quality? I could make a really long list of how many 10's equal how many 6's and so on, but it would take forever and it's kinda pointless.
Old 04-30-2007, 10:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The way I approach it, is a mixture of both, I have to weigh my options and figure out which is the way to go, sometimes when wasted it gets tough.

an example:

you meet a chick you know, at a bar, you are both fairly drunk, have made out a little in the past, you are with a group of friends, but basically you two are just talkng to eachother.

A fairly common situation.

Now, in through teh door walks a stunner, completely nails. You cant really go up to her though, or lay it on because obviously the chick you are now talking to will probably sleep with you as long as you giver her charm her all night, and you cant do that hitting on the really hot chick.

What do you do? what do you try to get away with?

my answer to follow, I gotta get to pouring a drink real quick before I jet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Plant a quick seed in the hot chick. The chick you already made out with isn't going to turn you down if you happen to run into the stunner on your way for a drink.
Old 04-30-2007, 10:21 PM

Better question would be, great sex twice a year or bad sex once a week? I would take the bad sex once a week.
Old 04-30-2007, 10:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The way I approach it, is a mixture of both, I have to weigh my options and figure out which is the way to go, sometimes when wasted it gets tough.

an example:

you meet a chick you know, at a bar, you are both fairly drunk, have made out a little in the past, you are with a group of friends, but basically you two are just talkng to eachother.

Now, in through teh door walks a stunner, completely nails. You cant really go up to her though, or lay it on because obviously the chick you are now talking to will probably sleep with you as long as you giver her charm her all night, and you cant do that hitting on the really hot chick.

[/ QUOTE ]

Plant a quick seed in the hot chick. The chick you already made out with isn't going to turn you down if you happen to run into the stunner on your way for a drink.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya, no, thats pretty obvious, but thats not what I was getting it. At some point you will have to make a decision, ie, ok the 7 is about a 95% lock, the 9 is about a 75% lock, which way do you go?
Old 04-30-2007, 10:23 PM

if i were back at uni, i'd pick quantity for a good couple of the years. i missed out only having one, granted pretty good, lay.

rest of time : quality
Old 04-30-2007, 10:28 PM

having had nothing but massive quantities of the best quality sex in my life for the past year+ solid...i can't even remember how to answer this question...

...hell, i can't even remember the question.
Old 04-30-2007, 10:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

an example:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya, no, thats pretty obvious, but thats not what I was getting it. At some point you will have to make a decision, ie, ok the 7 is about a 95% lock, the 9 is about a 75% lock, which way do you go?

[/ QUOTE ]

The 9 and it's not close. I would take the 9 even if I only had a 25% shot at her. Of course, one could argue that a chick willing to sleep with you on the first night isn't exactly "quality".
Old 04-30-2007, 10:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

an example:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The 9 and it's not close. I would take the 9 even if I only had a 25% shot at her. Of course, one could argue that a chick willing to sleep with you on the first night isn't exactly "quality".

[/ QUOTE ]

well you and I disagree then, because if I have a 95% lock with a 7, and a 25% lock with a 9, im going with the 7 more times than not, unless I was feeling frisky and wanted a challenge. thats my point though, its a mixture of both, and its hard to decide a lot of the time.
Old 04-30-2007, 10:35 PM

i can't answer unless the question is in the form of a ridiculous poll
Old 04-30-2007, 10:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]

well you and I disagree then, because if I have a 95% lock with a 7, and a 25% lock with a 9, im going with the 7 more times than not, unless I was feeling frisky and wanted a challenge. thats my point though, its a mixture of both, and its hard to decide a lot of the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very true. I would love to have that 95% lock around next time I'm in a slump.