Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-29-2007, 04:45 AM

Default Re: Question about real mafia(semi-long)

[ QUOTE ]
I wouldn't worry too much. If he were really powerful, then he would have had the dui charge dropped.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 04-29-2007, 04:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I wouldn't worry too much. If he were really powerful, then he would have had a lacky get the installation for him. Or he would just have other people drive him around. He sounds like a typical DUI repeat offender douchebag. Also, people in the mafia don't just go around killing absolutely everyone that screws with them. An exception would be a real piece of work like Roy DeMeo. That fool would kill anyone for any reason.

[/ QUOTE ]

If I do decide to open my bar/restaurant up, there is a good chance Im going to name it The Gemini Lounge
Old 04-29-2007, 04:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I wouldn't worry too much. If he were really powerful, then he would have had a lacky get the installation for him. Or he would just have other people drive him around. He sounds like a typical DUI repeat offender douchebag. Also, people in the mafia don't just go around killing absolutely everyone that screws with them. An exception would be a real piece of work like Roy DeMeo. That fool would kill anyone for any reason.

[/ QUOTE ]

If I do decide to open my bar/restaurant up, there is a good chance Im going to name it The Gemini Lounge

[/ QUOTE ]

In honor of the great American Gladiator?
Old 04-29-2007, 04:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

In honor of the great American Gladiator?

[/ QUOTE ]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gemini_Lounge
Old 04-29-2007, 05:03 AM

all i know is in San Fransisco, my friend's dad's friend was shot in the head once from behind in the middle of a street while walking from (or to) his house.

my mom said it had to do w/ Russian mafia.

So, I would say; if you have it coming, you will not know about it, one day you will be installing a stareo, you'll see a shadow from behind, and before you know it WHAP!! your gone.

This guy you mention in the OP is some jackass who prolly rented the Sopranos on DVD. I personally would screw with him, he is totally harmless.
Old 04-29-2007, 06:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I wouldn't worry too much. If he were really powerful, then he would have had a lacky get the installation for him. Or he would just have other people drive him around. He sounds like a typical DUI repeat offender douchebag.

[/ QUOTE ]

Also, I assume that people who are seriously connected don't go around shouting this fact when they get pissed off at someone.
Old 04-29-2007, 06:51 AM

He's probably a legit mobster's [censored]-hole cousin who works in the family deli.
Old 04-29-2007, 08:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I wouldn't worry too much. If he were really powerful, then he would have had a lacky get the installation for him. Or he would just have other people drive him around. He sounds like a typical DUI repeat offender douchebag.

[/ QUOTE ]

Also, I assume that people who are seriously connected don't go around shouting this fact when they get pissed off at someone.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, they won´t talk about it at all.
Old 04-29-2007, 08:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Question is do mafia guys go around in public telling them they are a member of the mafia?

[/ QUOTE ]

No.
Old 04-29-2007, 09:08 AM

If you know his name Google it and see what you come up with. I had a similar experience of having to deal with a Mafia person but no threats were made. I Goolged his name and sure enough, he was a mafiosi and pretty high up as well.