Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > High Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-26-2007, 08:38 PM

Default Re: 25 50 party TPTK wierd spot

this villain is terrible btw, tilts horribly, etc etc so it would make me way more likely to bet/call if he's been losing or if you've been 3-betting him a lot.

checking the river sucks, it's going to get checked back a ton where he would call a bet.

and a turn c/r is bad this deep, you have plenty of room to play. unless he will call it off with JK or QJ, every time he bets and has air he will fold, and if he is calling a c/r he will have you drawing to 9 outs most of the time and sometimes 14, but you will have gotten a lot of money in bad.
Old 04-26-2007, 08:40 PM

i dont think c/c is better because i dont c him bluffing iwht much here, most of his range has good showdown value, and i dont really c him value betting much worse either
Old 04-26-2007, 09:32 PM

I call ...if he has no idea who I am. I really refuse to believe he plays any hand worth a value raise here on the river, doesnt bet the turn except 555.
Old 04-26-2007, 09:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
this villain is terrible btw, tilts horribly, etc etc so it would make me way more likely to bet/call if he's been losing or if you've been 3-betting him a lot.

checking the river sucks, it's going to get checked back a ton where he would call a bet.

and a turn c/r is bad this deep, you have plenty of room to play. unless he will call it off with JK or QJ, every time he bets and has air he will fold, and if he is calling a c/r he will have you drawing to 9 outs most of the time and sometimes 14, but you will have gotten a lot of money in bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

calling kyle (krisqueen) a terrible player is pretty silly imo
Old 04-26-2007, 09:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

calling kyle (krisqueen) a terrible player is pretty silly imo

[/ QUOTE ]

I had this discussion recently with someone. I only have a couple thousand hands with him and his style is so much different from most winners that if I didn't know how much success he has had I would assume he isn't very good either.
Old 04-26-2007, 09:50 PM

yeah i think i prolly should have called

but about him being good, i have a lot of trouble with this too, he plays a really wierd style and makes a lot of questionable decisions imo, but he seems to do alright, so cant argue with results
Old 04-26-2007, 10:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
yeah i think i prolly should have called

but about him being good, i have a lot of trouble with this too, he plays a really wierd style and makes a lot of questionable decisions imo, but he seems to do alright, so cant argue with results

[/ QUOTE ]

two things i cant believe:
1) calling krisqueen a terrible player....wtf is wrong with you
2) betting that river. c/f or check call. do whatever.
Old 04-26-2007, 10:24 PM

uh, jay's already said he's on drugs and it was quite apparent before he admitted to it. so you guys can stop yelling at him about his KQ comments... although your yelling is a little funny.
Old 04-26-2007, 10:28 PM

are you sure krisqueen is the same as this guy, queenkris, he really is horrible

and these drugs are so french so fwiw im on french drugs, not drugs
Old 04-26-2007, 10:29 PM

yea they are the same. he is very good. if you think he's terrible, i'm sure you could easily arrange to play him HU at 50/100 or whatever. glad you're enjoying your trip.