Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Heads Up Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-18-2007, 01:33 AM

Default Re: owning thephenom919 $200 nlsng hh

meh, the play is fairly standard, minus a few daring pf moves. You ran good most of the match and then turned him in a reraised pot to win. There really isnt much to learn from this.
Old 04-18-2007, 11:26 AM

snorer plays good thou, I played him a couple of times. I think he is better than ThePhenom919, but he aint bad either, like stats show, even thou I havent played him yet.
Old 04-18-2007, 11:33 AM

QFT
[ QUOTE ]
meh, the play is fairly standard, minus a few daring pf moves. You ran good most of the match and then turned him in a reraised pot to win. There really isnt much to learn from this.

[/ QUOTE ]

The private tourney was $10 and is basically a "fun" tournament for people that normally play higher stakes. The main idea is that if you make it to the final table, you send in your hand history and TP919 creates a video commentary.

If you refuse to send in your HH, it pretty much ruins the plan. Dickish, yes, but not especially creative or funny, in my opinion.
Old 04-18-2007, 12:58 PM

Keep needling him please, when he blows up he REALLY blows up. Decent player when he's thinking straight.
Old 04-18-2007, 01:11 PM

most boring post ever, biggest waste of my time
Old 04-18-2007, 01:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
snorer plays good thou, I played him a couple of times. I think he is better than ThePhenom919, but he aint bad either, like stats show, even thou I havent played him yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks wonder. what's your sn?
Old 04-18-2007, 03:36 PM

I can't believed I just wasted 5 minutes browsing the OP for interesting hands.

TPTK losing all-in to a turned two pair is not exactly revolutionary.
Old 04-18-2007, 06:25 PM

You're a pathetic idiot and need more pussy, Snorer.
Old 04-18-2007, 09:12 PM

lol, i vowed to never post here again but I guess I have to...snorer defines "classy". I have his chat blocked so no, what he says wouldn't tilt me to whoever said he would get to me. And yes snorer needs to get some vagina/grow up

Note: snorer talks about me all the time like a little boy hits a girl he has a crush on...
Old 04-19-2007, 12:58 AM

lol. if i had known the replies would be this funny i would have posted something like this a lot sooner. so far i've only been kidding around in this thread... it was obviously posted to bust his balls and laugh about with some friends of mine who also know what a complete douchebag he is. but for those of you who expected more and complain about not being able to learn anything from it, to you i say... if i played $20 heads-up matches and was still at a point where i needed to post hands for advice, and a consistent winner at higher stakes posted a hand history of him beating another consistent winner at higher stakes (because as much of a dork he is, make no mistake he is a winner), no matter how mundane the hands may look, i'm sure i would be able to take something from them. and if i couldn't i would ask questions if i was genuinely interested in learning. crazy thought i know, but maybe there's more to it than meets the eye.

anyway i am just effin with phenom because he likes to talk trash about me in his blog. and when someone is a loudmouth i can't help myself from having some fun and busting their balls. i'll only be an a-hole to those who deserve it... and in the instances where it's undeserved i'll always say sorry and kiss the booboo better. now goldmund i don't know you so i won't say anything... but phenom, next time you mention pussy to me, i might really be tempted to post a picture of you. and then a picture of my girlfriend right next to it. and then you'll have something really worth crying over to write about in your blog. so be a good boy!