Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-15-2006, 08:13 PM

Default Re: So the lady cutting my hair f\'d it up....

yeah i wouldn't have been happy but you come here and whine like you can do something about it, as if there is a plan for the "next step" or something???

it IS just hair and it WILL grow back in a couple weeks, whats the big deal?

i had a terrible haircut in college one time, i mean horrendous...blotchy, uneven, chunks missing. maybe the lady had Parkinson's? can't remember. anyway, when i got back, my roomates and others (including girls that were over) were laughing and i was laughing so we decided to have some fun with it and we ended up shaving my head into a mohawk...i kept it like that for a day until the i shaved it. point being is don't take yourself so seriously, laugh about these things, there are bigger problems to worry about i am sure and if there isn't there will be.
Old 02-15-2006, 08:14 PM

I am from a time that is now myth, when men were men, and hair was the domain of women. So enlighten me... what are bangs?

Also, just post the damn pick, we'll see how bad she [censored] up and then we'll know if you are just whiny or this is legitimate.
Old 02-15-2006, 08:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
yeah i wouldn't have been happy but you come here and whine like you can do something about it, as if there is a plan for the "next step" or something???

it IS just hair and it WILL grow back in a couple weeks, whats the big deal?

i had a terrible haircut in college one time, i mean horrendous...blotchy, uneven, chunks missing. maybe the lady had Parkinson's? can't remember. anyway, when i got back, my roomates and others (including girls that were over) were laughing and i was laughing so we decided to have some fun with it and we ended up shaving my head into a mohawk...i kept it like that for a day until the i shaved it. point being is don't take yourself so seriously, laugh about these things, there are bigger problems to worry about i am sure and if there isn't there will be.

[/ QUOTE ]

I see what you mean. I guess since it was the first time I kinda over re-acted about the whole thing. It was just a little upsetting.

first mistake was going to Great Clips. If you dont want to pay an arm and a leg to go to a salon at least go to a barber.

Also, all this talk of ones, fives, etc. makes my head spin. What happened to short on the sides and little bit longer one the top? From experience it seems that the stylists who are intent on just using numbers can't do much but use an electric razor.

[ QUOTE ]
next time go to the place next door called "Greatest Clips."

[/ QUOTE ]

ahahah NH
Old 02-15-2006, 08:17 PM

Wanna know how I know you're gay?

AHAHAHHAHAHA
Old 02-15-2006, 08:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am from a time that is now myth, when men were men, and hair was the domain of women. So enlighten me... what are bangs?

Also, just post the damn pick, we'll see how bad she [censored] up and then we'll know if you are just whiny or this is legitimate.

[/ QUOTE ]

The [censored] in the front is bangs.

FWIW i think you (the OP) [censored] up. 5 on top 1 on the sides cuts the whole top at a 5. You really need to say 'and leave the bangs'. She didn't make a mistake but whoever put the notes in the computer may have.
Old 02-15-2006, 08:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The [censored] in the front is bangs.

FWIW i think you (the OP) [censored] up. 5 on top 1 on the sides cuts the whole top at a 5. You really need to say 'and leave the bangs'. She didn't make a mistake but whoever put the notes in the computer may have.

[/ QUOTE ]

I see what you mean about the computer but every other person that has cut my hair there has never done that. I did ask her to put that in the computer though.
Old 02-15-2006, 08:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
your play is to not bitch about it and acting like a douche. she messed up, and it wasn't even a total screw up...next time go to the place next door called "Greatest Clips."

[/ QUOTE ]

I love it
Old 02-15-2006, 08:23 PM

So if bangs is the stuff in the front how cna you go to a barber and not get your 'bangs' cut? This just doesn't make sense to me, that's where all the hair is.