Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-10-2007, 12:22 AM

Default Re: I think I may have lost a good friend :-(

X,

This paragraph

[ QUOTE ]
The bus finally arrives and we all get on and we are dancing with the chicks and stuff that are on the bus but then I guess one blows him off and he goes into the tank and stops having fun. Not to mention he was drunk (its only takes like two drinks) so when we stopped downtown on 2nd and Broadway to go to Graham he goes to Hooters to try and sober up. Anyway, I finally realize he isnt with us and I ask Dax and thats when he informs me where Sam went and I was like WTF? After this I get back to the bus and Sam says I am on top of the bus yelling at people saying "Hold my drink Bitch" and "Its a celebration bitches" spiting beer out of my mouth like Triple H and acting like a moron. Sam says I alienated him and spit on him and spilled my drink on him at this point and then he, Dax and Risha go to Decades and then [censored] hits the fan. Dax and Risha leave and figure Sam is back on the bus but when they get back on the bus they are making sure I am ok because I passed out in the back and by the time they realized the bus was moving and Sam wasnt on it was too late.

[/ QUOTE ]
reads like an episode of Beverly Hills, 90210, or maybe a particularly terrible After School Special. I'm pretty sure I don't have a point, but anyway thanks for sharing and eff the haters (kyle hates everyone anyway - roid rage).
Old 04-10-2007, 12:34 AM

My full, real name is Dax.
Old 04-10-2007, 12:37 AM

X if you told your friend that you feel bad about it and say you are going to try and stop drinking because of this day I bet he forgives you.

If you can't consider saying this and meaning it you have a drinking problem. Which really does not matter till you are 30 something and still making an ass of yourself on a regular basis. That was when I finally quit.

All that said if you were my friend I would have laughed my ass off when you did the triple h move! But then I would have beat you senseless when you called the girls bitches. And we both would have been saying sorry to each other in the morning like it should be. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 04-10-2007, 12:37 AM

Anyone who is even remotely considered to be even a "buddy" would NEVER hold this against you for more than a couple days, unless he is really a girl (then it's more like a week or two), a gigantic sandy vagina, or not your friend at all.
Old 04-10-2007, 12:43 AM

Sounds like you had a great time to me. Go have another.
Old 04-10-2007, 12:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone who is even remotely considered to be even a "buddy" would NEVER hold this against you for more than a couple days, unless he is really a girl (then it's more like a week or two), a gigantic sandy vagina, or not your friend at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

I second this.

One of my best friends came at with me with a broken bottle on New Years (he was clearly black out drunk). I forgave him the following morning.
Old 04-10-2007, 12:47 AM

Why do people always say "I wasn't myself" like it's an excuse for doing retarded things while drunk? WTF, the very fact that you did it shows that it is, indeed, yourself.
Old 04-10-2007, 12:48 AM

I didnt call the girls bitches just to clarify. I was saying hold my drink bitch to everyone that walked by the bus while I was on top of it. I was also informed I took the mic from the DJ on the bus and did the Triple H DX suck it thing as well and everyone went nuts. I do not remember this....
Old 04-10-2007, 12:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Why do people always say "I wasn't myself" like it's an excuse for doing retarded things while drunk? WTF, the very fact that you did it shows that it is, indeed, yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]
Remind me to never go drinking with you.
Old 04-10-2007, 12:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree, whenever i get told what i did the night before (which doesn't happen often) i always think, well that sounds like something i would do when i'm hammered. i have never done anything really insane though. generally i end up talking trash to people that i really dislike. my friends usually think this is hilarious and are always suprised that i never get my ass kicked. or i start telling my friends to pick me up crazy food items such as fish tacos.

edit - obviously everyone acts different when they're drunk, but i don't think of it as "not myself". i just think of it as "hammered self", and if you aren't comfortable with yourself when drunk, then you shouldn't drink. don't make excuses afterwards.