Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-06-2007, 01:32 AM

Default Re: $50 NL - Rivered Full House On Uber Cordinated Board

[ QUOTE ]
AJ suited is totally irrelevant. No way in [censored] he calls an all in with that hand.

QQ will be 3-bet Pf almost every time. You have a legit point with TT, but the likelihood of him having this hand is almost non-existent (only 2 left in the deck).

The EV we gain by pushing when he has TT is way less than that which we lose by pushing when he has the J of diamonds.

[/ QUOTE ]

What hands have the J [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] that plays PF and flop this way??? Like I said I can only think of the J [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]9 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]...

IMO KK and QQ 3 bets less out of the big blind then you think..I am amazed nightly by all the slowplaying and how reluctant many/some are to 3 bet KK/QQ esp OOP...

Any hand that beats us is unlikely..Either needs the case Ace(then a K or Q) or the J [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]..BOTH any hand we beat IMO misplayed the hand PF...
Old 04-06-2007, 01:48 AM

Two quick things to add:

The only hand I really was worried about was AQ. What made me pause was the size of the river bet. Couldn't figure out what he would check the turn with then donk what looks to be a half-pot value bet. Given PF action AK, QQ, KK were not likely holdings.
Old 04-06-2007, 04:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
What hands have the J [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] that plays PF and flop this way??? Like I said I can only think of the J [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]9 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]...

IMO KK and QQ 3 bets less out of the big blind then you think..I am amazed nightly by all the slowplaying and how reluctant many/some are to 3 bet KK/QQ esp OOP...

Any hand that beats us is unlikely..Either needs the case Ace(then a K or Q) or the J [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]..BOTH any hand we beat IMO misplayed the hand PF...

[/ QUOTE ]
I do this often and it's A HUGE LEAK. "Oh there's no way he called my PSB with just a gutshot... how could he check behind with a flush draw..." Somewhere in NLHETAP it mentions how a big bet is the most important piece of information you can get: you might think your opponent would never get to the river with 74, but if a big bet represents 74, you have to consider the possibility of him having 74. At uNL it's in fact pretty common for our opponents to have "misplayed" a hand.

That said I'm felting this river... but it's very possible for villain to have the J [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] even if we consider him a "good" player.
Old 04-06-2007, 05:17 AM

I'm raising here, Only two cards he can have that beat you (the case ace with a Q/K kicker or the Jack of diamonds) But there are so many cards/hands he can do this with.

If he has a royal you just have to pay him off...

EDI: btw what a sick, sick, sick, sick board
Old 04-06-2007, 05:47 AM

Don't see villain here calling a raise with a worse hand on this board.
Old 04-06-2007, 06:30 AM

Raising this river is a major spew imo.
Old 04-06-2007, 06:45 AM

IMO, the only option is calling. Raising is not getting called by ANYTHING we beat, imo.
Old 04-06-2007, 07:49 AM

After thinking about this hand this morning I agree with the just calling camp indeed.
Old 04-06-2007, 08:32 AM

This is definitely not a raise. IMHO AQ is such a likely holding for him here that it's even closer to a fold than to a raise.
Old 04-06-2007, 09:34 AM

If he bet pot, this would probably be a fold. As is you can't fold getting 3-1. Raising is horrible, just call.