Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-04-2007, 09:22 PM

Default Re: FTP BBV

what are you gonna do with a check without a checking account?

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

check cashing

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
frame it.
Old 04-04-2007, 09:28 PM

FT's check service is awesome. I've cashed out for around 15 grand in March all in checks--at most a check took 5 buisness days. And my bank at school (TCF) insta cashes them.
Old 04-04-2007, 09:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
FT's check service is awesome. I've cashed out for around 15 grand in March all in checks--at most a check took 5 buisness days. And my bank at school (TCF) insta cashes them.

[/ QUOTE ]

now this is what we call a good helpful response...thank you very much sir...this is good to hear and almost hard to believe if nothing else..were they this fast on the first check?
Old 04-04-2007, 09:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i have a checking acct...but i just moved from KY to south florida and there are none of my banks down here...ill just sign it and get my roommate to deposit it in his acct this time.
Old 04-04-2007, 09:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

now this is what we call a good helpful response...thank you very much sir...this is good to hear and almost hard to believe if nothing else..were they this fast on the first check?

[/ QUOTE ]

ha the first check took 2 months (but that was way back in February er something). but after that check, everything went really smoothly. i mean of course you hear about some guy on this forum who got "screwed" by them, but also keep in mind that ppl rarely post when things work out for them.

oh ya, and if you're extra concerned, email them right away and be like "i'd like to pay the fee to have the check sent expediently." i think it's like 25 dollars...and they send you the check w/in 2 days.
Old 04-04-2007, 10:06 PM

brag: 5 $5k checks

variance: I've only received 3 of them (one should be here tommorow, the other is missing [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img])

beat: I miss Neteller

FTP is working w/ me about the missing check tho, they investigated, gave me the check # (so I could tell them which check exactly never showed up) and if it's not here in 3 more business days they're gonna send a replacement check.
Old 04-04-2007, 10:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ha the first check took 2 months (but that was way back in February er something). but after that check, everything went really smoothly. i mean of course you hear about some guy on this forum who got "screwed" by them, but also keep in mind that ppl rarely post when things work out for them.

oh ya, and if you're extra concerned, email them right away and be like "i'd like to pay the fee to have the check sent expediently." i think it's like 25 dollars...and they send you the check w/in 2 days.

[/ QUOTE ]

they dont do expedited deliveries anymore..ive begged for one
Old 04-04-2007, 10:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
they dont do expedited deliveries anymore..ive begged for one

[/ QUOTE ]

qft - we're at the mercy of the USPS.