Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What do you do on river?
call 22 42.31%
fold 30 57.69%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-03-2007, 03:37 PM

Default Re: Idi The Nigerian has some competition

I love the random capitalizations.
Old 04-03-2007, 03:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I lOve thE ranDom capiTalizations.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 04-03-2007, 03:38 PM

$44,703,184,138.80
Old 04-03-2007, 03:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
$44,703,184,138.80

[/ QUOTE ]

I see theres a method to your madness, But I'd still take the under with that line.
Old 04-03-2007, 03:49 PM

I got an email from Dr. Borris Olga, claiming to have some leftovers from the fortune of Mikhail Khodorovsky the oligarch, and offering me something along 43.2M USD as the fee for helping to get the money transferred to a western bank. Return email was somewhere in .hk (Hong-Kong?) Do you think that was legit?

Idi, you should've patented your business method.
Old 04-03-2007, 03:57 PM

confirm/deny:

OP would have been lured in if the opening paragraph read:

[ QUOTE ]
Good Day,

Greetings from England.
I wish to inform you that, this Letter is not a Hoax Mail, and I urge you to Treat it as Serious Business.I want to Transfer to Overseas Account (USD$30,000,000.00) Thirty Million United State Dollars) from a Prime Bank here in London.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 04-03-2007, 04:03 PM

Oh my..someone needs to figure out a way to make the scammers scam each other!
Old 04-03-2007, 07:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Oh my..someone needs to figure out a way to make the scammers scam each other!

[/ QUOTE ]

but but.... can it be done?
Old 04-03-2007, 10:37 PM

My friend Mr. Anderson,

Thank you. I have received your correspondence in the strictest confidence, and I look forward to doing this business with you. First off, how is the weather in jolly olde England these days? It has been reasonably mild in my part of America, and there is good reason to believe that the sun will certainly come out in the very near future. Provided, of course, that our transaction comes off without hassle.

I am sorry to hear about the tragedy of Gorge. Is he perhaps one of our Hispanic friends from our southern states? I have a friend named Jorge, prounounced whore-hey, with the emphasis on the first syllable; he was very popular with the ladies. He also died in a similar plane crash, unfortunately, and strangely enough, he died with about Ten Million United State Dollars ($10,000,000.00) in his bank account, give or take about twenty thousand. Just like in England, apparently our banks have problems with people dying and forgetting to will out their vast fortunes. Happens all the time.

I have been in correspondence with an Elohel Donquementz of Spain, who is experiencing a similar issue with a single, very rich oil executive who had a heart attack in his private home in the Andes. I have provided him with my account information and transacted with him on multiple occasions to provide him with monies and information to handle all of the relevant permits, licenses and of course to bribe the appropriate statesmen in order to get the money securely moved to my account, but my experience with this seems to imply that there is some difficulty in soliciting this kind of transaction with a United State Dollars bank, given our recent step-up in security after the unfortunate September 11th attacks in 2001. I have spoken to Mr. Donquementz about this issue and he feels that this transaction could have a much better chance of succeeding if all of the money were kept out of United State Dollar bank accounts. According to my understanding of European banking law, due to the unification of the monetary system transfers between countries in the European Union and their most trusted neighbor the United Kingdom are far easier than doing business with fickle American United State Dollars banks. I also understand that a massive transfusion of money into an account that is to be closed will re-juvenate the account, so to speak, so that the money is not lost. After the money is transferred we can take additional steps to reclaim it; as Mr. Donquementz is a trustee of the Banco de Espania il Monte Carlo El Shipithollero, securing the money will be a matter of processing some minor paperwork.

I have forwarded your information to Mr. Donquementz, as he is also dealing with me in the strictest confidence. Naturally, I will expect some sort of reward for this cooperation, preferably before the money is transferred. If this is not done within fifteen days I will provide your information to the Nigerian government, as you would have betrayed my trust and I have entrusted you to deal with me fairly and honestly before God as our witness. But I speak of this only rhetorically, as I know that you will deal with me fairly and honestly with believe in God that you will never let me down now that I have set in motion our secret way to recover these monies.

Thank you for your kind support and I look forward to dealing with you in the future.

With believe in God,

(balla)
Old 04-04-2007, 01:22 AM

If he ships on full tilt I will ship on stars first...HOLLA!