Samsung 204B 9 64.29%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2007, 03:57 AM

Default Re: **Official uNL microbrew thread:April**

Teach me how to get babes.
Old 04-01-2007, 04:31 AM

+12 buy ins today. way to st....end a month.

grinding out nl50 for a week? blah
Old 04-01-2007, 05:09 AM

May i start this month by saying [censored] YOU LEE JONES YOU [censored] [censored] SUCKING MOTHER [censored] BASTARD [censored] FACED ARSEHOLE.

22% won at showdown today, all night unknown mother [censored] flopping straights, set overset, trips, higher kicker. I lose count the amount of 70/56s who've [censored] me up the arse. As much as i feel a murderus rage boiling within me I have as yet remained calm enough not to smash my monitor keyboard and computer to small bits. I've really never felt this angry in my life before about poker. Christ i need a day off or something.
Old 04-01-2007, 05:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Teach me how to get babes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Goldcard
Old 04-01-2007, 05:44 AM

Well I haven't played poker for the last 2 weeks (except for one small and losing 25nl session)

But here are my goals for april:
- play 2 days of 50nl, then jump back to 100nl
- after that just grind it out
- get better at school
- ordered more ram a new harddisk and a dual core cpu, cause pokertracker/pahud/itunes and 4 windows seem to slow my pc down (music skips from time to time)
- BRAG enjoy my new 37" samsung hdtv with a media center/xbox 360 combo [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-01-2007, 05:44 AM

Just finished my first ever full month playing online (play 2/5 and 5/10NL live).

I started playing seriously Feb 12th. I'm not a huge winner online, but with a full-time job and a full-time life, I pumped out 29,817 hands in the month of March. I'm damn proud of that and having a full month and coming out ahead. I don't expect to get that many hands in this month (my goal for March was 10,000!!!), as I'm going to be playing more live, but I just felt like throwing that out here. It felt damn good to be able to finally become a winning online player. Far too long it was donking off here and there. No more. Online and live alike...beware Felix and his bag of tricks!
Old 04-01-2007, 05:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Just finished my first ever full month playing online (play 2/5 and 5/10NL live).

I started playing seriously Feb 12th. I'm not a huge winner online, but with a full-time job and a full-time life, I pumped out 29,817 hands in the month of March. I'm damn proud of that and having a full month and coming out ahead. I don't expect to get that many hands in this month (my goal for March was 10,000!!!), as I'm going to be playing more live, but I just felt like throwing that out here. It felt damn good to be able to finally become a winning online player. Far too long it was donking off here and there. No more. Online and live alike...beware Felix and his bag of tricks!

[/ QUOTE ]

Graphs please! Would love to see how a 1000nl live player's first 30k hands look like.
Old 04-01-2007, 05:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Graphs please! Would love to see how a 1000nl live player's first 30k hands look like.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think I'm quite ready to do that. It's far too erratic for my liking to be perfectly honest. I still have PLENTY to learn about the online game. Find a seismeic graph and you'll have an idea.

Maybe after this month and I get more and more confidence, I'll post March's graph. Please respect that in the mean time.

eta: One of the biggest compliments I ever got from a fellow respected live player was that she does not like playing vs me as I like to play big pots and that I know how to play them. Well, I still am adapting that to online and it was kinda tough going. I am still building my confidence and learning how to not play for stacks as often. Therefore, I don't want the feedback on my seismegraphs (sp?) yet [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-01-2007, 08:04 AM

this is sooo sweet. you know the fish who owns everyone at the table with overbets, flopped two pairs with T6 etc. Here I trap'n'stack him without having lost one dollar to him prior- THREE PAIR NO GOOD IDIOT:

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

UTG ($48.75)
Hero ($74.15)
CO ($35.65)
Button ($103.90)
SB ($18.10)
BB ($60.85)

Preflop: Hero is MP with A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $2</font>, <font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, BB calls $1.50.

Flop: ($4.25) Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">BB bets $4.5</font>, Hero calls $4.50.

Turn: ($13.25) 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">BB bets $3</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $15.25</font>, BB calls $12.25.

River: ($43.75) T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">BB bets $39.1 (All-In)</font>, Hero calls $39.10.

Final Pot: $121.95

Results in white below:
BB has Qs 8h (two pair, aces and queens).
Hero has As Kc (three of a kind, aces).
Outcome: Hero wins $121.95.

ps. let this be April in a nutshell ds.
Old 04-01-2007, 09:11 AM

I just lost my whole roll, I moved up to chase a fish (finally 1kNL) to find out he was no fish.

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Back to 2NL grinding.
Closed Thread