Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-01-2007, 04:41 PM

Default Re: PayTru is a POS

i never had a problem with any hidden charges, it is all clearly state in their terms.
4 % plus 50 cents for all loads, which are not btw taken out of deposit amount, if you deposit $ 100 you will be charged $ 104.50

thats it, i have used them many times and after i load paytrucard just go to stars and deposit whatever amount i just loaded. One time they took out $ 1 (might of been first deposit) I called them and they put it right back
Old 04-01-2007, 05:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i never had a problem with any hidden charges, it is all clearly state in their terms.
4 % plus 50 cents for all loads, which are not btw taken out of deposit amount, if you deposit $ 100 you will be charged $ 104.50

thats it, i have used them many times and after i load paytrucard just go to stars and deposit whatever amount i just loaded. One time they took out $ 1 (might of been first deposit) I called them and they put it right back

[/ QUOTE ]

Geez you guys, I'm not stupid, I know about the charges. LOL, nobody I talked to could make any changes to my account regarding these $1 nickle and dime charges that came from who knows where. If you read my posts you will know what I'm talking about.
Old 04-01-2007, 07:59 PM

After my first use of the card I had an extra .01 cent in my account. Don't know where it came from. I e-mailed them regarding the .01 but haven't heard back yet. I sure ain't going to pay no monthly fee for having a .01 balance that I had nothing to do with. You have to watch them.
Old 04-02-2007, 05:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
After my first use of the card I had an extra .01 cent in my account. Don't know where it came from. I e-mailed them regarding the .01 but haven't heard back yet. I sure ain't going to pay no monthly fee for having a .01 balance that I had nothing to do with. You have to watch them.

[/ QUOTE ]

You most certainly will, and for stuff you have no idea about. Odds are you will never hear back from them, unless you call to have your account cancelled like I did. They won't even try to understand why [censored] is happening to your account. Good luck with it.