Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > The Lounge: Discussion+Review
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-29-2007, 02:20 AM

Default Re: Amusing Personality Types

Katy,

Which would I fall under?

X
Old 03-29-2007, 08:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]

She has had her breasts augmented, makeup tattooed, and hair extensions woven in(and not very good ones-yikes)

... Most of us wear scrubs(I take mine from the hospital cause its a messy job at times). She would rather not and her boobs are all over the place.

[/ QUOTE ]

No Way! This sounds hilarious! Did she really get her makeup tattooed? How does it look?

I've known girls in their late 20s who dress very provocatively (low cut tops, short skirts) in the office and it is always hilarious. The guys love it and the other girls just roll their eyes. I mean seriously, how do they have the nerve? I would never have the nerve.
Old 03-29-2007, 08:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

She has had her breasts augmented, makeup tattooed, and hair extensions woven in(and not very good ones-yikes)

... Most of us wear scrubs(I take mine from the hospital cause its a messy job at times). She would rather not and her boobs are all over the place.

[/ QUOTE ]

No Way! This sounds hilarious! Did she really get her makeup tattooed? How does it look?

I've known girls in their late 20s who dress very provocatively (low cut tops, short skirts) in the office and it is always hilarious. The guys love it and the other girls just roll their eyes. I mean seriously, how do they have the nerve? I would never have the nerve.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never thought I'd ever say this in the Lounge, but...pics plz?
Old 03-29-2007, 08:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The Compulsive Braggar

The two I know are excellent at just making casual remarks with no hint of joking, so you really never know if they actually buy their own bulls***, or if they're just joking. It's a shame those two friends of mine have never met. That would be awesome.

Compulsive braggars can get very annoying very quickly, or they can be extremely entertaining.

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, that's great Scottie!

I know one of these braggars myself and he actually is a very nice guy. Really entertaining. You should hear his stories of his travels. Oh my god! He has been chased by the KGB AND threatened within an inch of his life in Korea.

He has seen things that no one else has seen in foreign lands. He navigated his canoe over one of the most treacherous waterfalls in all of Tennessee and lived to tell about it but unfortunately no one was around to confirm it. Lol, I love that guy!
Old 03-29-2007, 08:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I never thought I'd ever say this in the Lounge, but...pics plz?

[/ QUOTE ]

One of my best friends at work does this. She drives the guys wild. She will wear a tight, button up top that is very sheer and leave the top 4 buttons unbuttoned to where she is just popping if you know what I mean. It's pretty distracting. Even I find myself copping a peek.
Old 03-29-2007, 09:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
One of my best friends at work does this. She drives the guys wild. She will wear a tight, button up top that is very sheer and leave the top 4 buttons unbuttoned to where she is just popping if you know what I mean. It's pretty distracting. Even I find myself copping a peek.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 03-29-2007, 12:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have to ask..

What is the purple deal?

[/ QUOTE ]

AH,

Nobody knows what the purple deal is. We think it might be because I'm pretentious. Either that or Mat decided to do it as a lark because he finds it amusing as hell that I worry about what others think and it would make me uncomfortable as hell.
Old 03-29-2007, 12:28 PM

The Cusser

At one point in my life, many years ago, I worked for a place that trained Show horses. Saddlebreds, Arabians and a couple of other different breeds. Anyway, the guy who ran the place, Max, was an older guy. He was a little bitty guy who walked with a crooked leg from a horse accident that messed up that leg pretty bad when he was younger. MAX Swore at everything. I mean there was not a sentence where he was not throwing in some kind of expletive. Most of the time he never meant anything by it, it was just the way he talked. It really got interesting when he was actually mad about something. He came up with words and phrases I never would have guessed of.
He was a great horseman and trainer but he just never ever could stop swearing!

The repetative story teller

One of the guys I hunt with likes to tell stories, which is fine. That is what guys do when they are hunting together. But this guy tells the same stories over and over again. Every year I hear the same story, sometimes two or three times a year. I love him like a brother and just smile and go along. It is funny hearing the facts sometimes shift a little bit from year to year though!
Old 03-29-2007, 02:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The Cusser

[/ QUOTE ]

My Dad was both of these.

He'd launch into a story for the 100th time, and I'd stare at him in disbelief, thinking, "How can he imagine that I've never heard this story before???"

Now, I do the same thing. Whenever I start telling a story, I study the listener for his reaction, so I can stop myself early on and ask, "Have I told you this already?"

Here's my contribution to the thread:

The Whiner

It never stops. Every time this person opens his/her mouth, it's to complain about something. When there's nothing to complain about, The Whiner will take a positive, and turn it into a negative.

Hot-looking girl just walked in? "She's probably a stuck-up [censored]."

Boss just gave us all a raise? "He should've given us more!"

I once interrupted a whining co-worker mid-whine, and told him, "Look, I'll give you $5 if you can go an hour without complaining about something."

Since he liked to gamble, his face lit up. "You want to bet me $5?"

"Not a bet," I said. "I'll GIVE YOU $5, if you can just go one hour without bitching about something. Starting right now."

"OK!", he agreed.

Every time I saw him for the next 30 minutes, he'd use his most obsequious voice to say things like, "Isn't it a lovely day today?" He'd taunt me about the $5 he was going to win, but I wouldn't admit defeat--rather, I told him that it was worth $5 to me to squelch his whining, and I was thinking that if he made it the entire hour, I might pay him another $5 for Hour Two.

That was rendered moot a few minutes later, when he walked away from a customer he had just helped, saying, "That [censored] [censored]..." He didn't make it 45 minutes.

(Did I already tell this story?)
Old 03-30-2007, 07:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]

One of the guys I hunt with likes to tell stories, which is fine. That is what guys do when they are hunting together. But this guy tells the same stories over and over again. Every year I hear the same story, sometimes two or three times a year. I love him like a brother and just smile and go along. It is funny hearing the facts sometimes shift a little bit from year to year though!

[/ QUOTE ]

I know someone who's like this! I'm always thinking, oh my god is this guy for real? You've got to be kidding me. I mean, the second time is not so bad but the 3rd time it comes around it's really hard not to wince. Now I'm starting to wonder if I've unknowingly become that repetitive person too. I can't remember who I told what.