Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-23-2007, 04:24 AM

Default Re: Sick Baller (Chump?) Story from the Bahamas... WITH A GIRL

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Still though, given the ridiculous ratio in the club, and even worse ratio in the Atlantis, I was pretty happy to have hooked up at all on this trip.

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm you didnt hook up with a girl. You danced with a girl and bought her drinks, you didnt "hook up". If you would have at least got your fingers wet and maybe got jacked off you could consider it hooking up.

Still, nice story.

[/ QUOTE ]

semantics.

make out, hook up, whatever
Old 03-23-2007, 04:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I really don't know what inspired me, but I lost it when she said that, so I decide to whip out my 10k wad of hundos sitting in my front pocket. I tear off the rubber band and wave the 10k in the girls faces and just yell out, "DO YOU THINK I GIVE TWO [censored] [censored] ABOUT 20 DOLLARS? DO YOU?!?!?!"

They are all standing there speechless for no less than 10 seconds. After some time they just say "ok... we're leaving... BYE." and run away.

fav part

[/ QUOTE ]

Seconded.

Did you insta-regret this? or was she(the friends) having none of you either way?
Old 03-23-2007, 04:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Still though, given the ridiculous ratio in the club, and even worse ratio in the Atlantis, I was pretty happy to have hooked up at all on this trip.

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm you didnt hook up with a girl. You danced with a girl and bought her drinks, you didnt "hook up". If you would have at least got your fingers wet and maybe got jacked off you could consider it hooking up.

Still, nice story.

[/ QUOTE ]

"Hook up" has different meanings depending on your geographic location.

Nice story Ansky. I hope you're doing well [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-23-2007, 04:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I decide to whip out my 10k wad of hundos sitting in my front pocket. I tear off the rubber band and wave the 10k in the girls faces and just yell out, "DO YOU THINK I GIVE TWO [censored] [censored] ABOUT 20 DOLLARS? DO YOU?!?!?!"

[/ QUOTE ]

This might be the coolest moment ever. It could only be better if you slapped the girl with the money or lit it on fire.
Old 03-23-2007, 04:43 AM

What you should done is when they made you sound cheap pull out the hundos, wip off the band and give them one each telling them to "go have a nice time" then turn to the girl and ask if she wants to go get another drink.
Old 03-23-2007, 04:46 AM

Beat: Didn't get laid
Brag: Story is way funnier as a result

A+
Old 03-23-2007, 04:48 AM

oh man i was totally there in the room and the limo (sick ice burn not mentioning me [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] ), but I missed the whole you making out with a girl thing. Sorry you got cockblocked. Here's what happened to me after leaving the limo, though...

1) I see some people who call me over to drink a bottle of rum. I'd have to say I recall seeing EC10, MrTimCaum, and Jurollo at first. They somehow have a bottle of liquor and I start drinking that.

2) EC10 is already wasted at this point, and can only say "WHAT IT DO," "BAD BEATS CREW WHAT IT DO," and "HIGH FIVE" while drunkenly giving me high fives. He says (no, yells) each of these things at least 6 times.

3) There are 3 girls around our area. Two of them are kinda cute. The third is in a wheelchair and suffers from some obvious chromosomal abnormality. Coxquinn is trying to "dance" with the wheelchair girl in an obvious attempt to get with at least one of the two decent looking girls. I'm not sure if it worked (it probably didn't, he used up all his rungood flipping against me obv), because around that point...

4) The "ass contest" begins on stage. I walk over because some of the girls on stage have nice asses. I cheer for the girl closest to me, all while debating whether or not to grab her ass. I won't tell you if I did or not, but let's just say I ran away from the stage giggling like a schoolgirl and I hope I never see that girl again.

5) I go to the bar and order one of those fruity-ass red drinks that comes in the big novelty plastic thing. There's a game of flipcup going with g-p and h@ll in it. I play and almost blow it for the team. I suck at flipcup. I console myself by drinking a lot of Dos Equis and listening to the story of Jordan Berkowitz getting punked.

6) Dominic is nearby macking on some hot girl. I tell him his OOT posts are the best, and then I almost spill that entire red drink on him by knocking it over. Smooth.

7) I do that thing where you tap the top of someone's beer and it foams out. I don't remember who I did that to, but if you're reading this, I'm sorry, and I'm glad you didn't kick my ass.

It was some good [censored], despite being me being sick as hell. Thanks to the shipithollaballas for paying for that limo, if you ever need $5, you know where to look.

edit: i am unclear as to how i got back to atlantis, but I think it involved sharing a cab and I probably didn't pay for that either. If I owe you money, hit me up.
Old 03-23-2007, 04:49 AM

sorrrrrrrrrrrrrry leo, no burn ur the man.

and yeah, i remember cox and the cripple girl hahahahhaha.
Old 03-23-2007, 04:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm gonna make out with Batman!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

lolol
Old 03-23-2007, 04:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
sorrrrrrrrrrrrrry leo, no burn ur the man.

and yeah, i remember cox and the cripple girl hahahahhaha.

[/ QUOTE ]
it's all good bro. also, A+ story. meant to say that the first time, but I'm drinking some belvedere tonight as well.