Old 03-18-2007, 08:05 PM

Default Re: think my girl is being sneaky.... whats this word from a text mesa

[ QUOTE ]
ere=R
jota=J

A name?

[/ QUOTE ]

bingo, the dude who sent it goes by RJ.

im a little worried by the series of text messages that went on yesterday. we have been together for 5 years and she worships the ground i walk on. On fridays she dances salsa a block away at a studio with about 20 people. after the class they all go to the salsa club right next door to dance for a few hours. I haven't heard of this RJ guy but a couple of times, others in the class are mentioned all the time. At night she usually falls asleep on the couch with me as we watch some recored shows. i set the alarms on our phones each night to wake us up in the morning. last night when i go to set her alarm it shows 1 text message, her boss will often text her about a schedule change the next day so i checked it for her. it was a 12:25am text from RJ saying "how r u"? im like who the hell is this and take a look at some other sent and recieved and this is the sequence that worries me.

3/17
1:20pm sent- "I had a great time last night, happy St. patties day".
-no other St. P. day messages sent out.

4:27pm recieved - "me too, no regrets at all, erejota'

4:30pm sent- "Good, thats what i was most afraid of. wouldn't want to lose a friend like u"
- A friend like what? she talkes about salsa people all the time but not him.

4:30pm recieved- "never happen, i think were both mature enough to handle it"
-she talked about her night and i didn't hear of anything that needed to be handled.

3/18
12:25am recieved - "how R U"?
-wtf who sends out 12:25am text messages to a chick that has a man who you dont know as a friend.

I just bought an airline ticket to paris last week to supprise her on her July trip there with her mom to propose. i feel like im in high school again with this crap. I'm going to investigate more b4 i bring any of this up to her. It seems pretty clear that something shady is going on here. I can't even think of anything harmless being talked about between them.
Old 03-18-2007, 08:17 PM

whatever happens, just be sure to jump the gun, do something drastic and violent, post about it here and for god's sake DON'T FORGET TO GET PICS.
Old 03-18-2007, 08:29 PM

dont you guys see what is happening here? i used to be a detective for a while, so i know what im talking about:

this guy, RJ, is THRUSTING HIS WEENER INTO OP'S GIRLFRIEND'S BUTT!

hey OP, its over! IIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN YOU FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

so i mean you can still take her to paris, but she'll be thinking of her latin lover rj the whole time. and probably be sending him text messages like,
"ere jota. my brown star lusts for your giant puerto rican weener."

IIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN YOU FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hyachach...

....YACHACHACHACHACHACHACHA!!!!!!!!!!111111111111

(innn you faaaaace!)
Old 03-18-2007, 08:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
dont you guys see what is happening here? i used to be a detective for a while, so i know what im talking about:

hey OP, its over! IIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN YOU FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

so i mean you can still take her to paris, but she'll be thinking of her latin lover rj the whole time. and probably be sending him text messages like,

hyachach...

(innn you faaaaace!)

[/ QUOTE ]
POTD
Old 03-18-2007, 08:50 PM

Dude it sounds like she may have done something with this guy but totally blocked him after a little something went too far. She prolly told him that it's only dancing and that you're the #1. Bring it up casually if you want, but it sounds like she's got everything under control and give her the ring bro
Old 03-18-2007, 09:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
we have been together for 5 years and she worships the ground i walk on

[/ QUOTE ]

not anymore!
Old 03-18-2007, 09:04 PM

I think if she's banging the dude then she probably has enough sense to delete all incriminating text messages.

RJ is most likely a guy that flirts with her all the time at salsa class... Your girlfriend likes attention and went along with it more than she should have. RJ probably got liquored up at the salsa club on Friday and started making a serious move on your woman. She politely turned him down, mentioning that she has a boyfriend.

She feels bad about rejecting ol' Erejota (I mean, they will see each other around class on upcoming weekends) so she sent him a text message to let him know she isn't weirded out that he hit on her. He messages back "no regrets." It seems he knew that she was in a relationship but he wanted to let her know he had feelings for her.

His message of "how r u" after midnight should be taken with a grain of salt... He's wasted on St. Patty's day, he still likes your GF, he's thinking... ahhh... wtf, I'm drunk I'll text her and see what happens.

She needs to be confronted about this... but you shouldn't be hostile to her at all. She'll admit to the above scenario or something similar. Don't be all emo with her, just tell her that you don't think she should be close to this RJ dude (he crossed the line). If weeks from now she's still having these sort of text communications with the dude then obviously there's a problem.
Old 03-18-2007, 09:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dude it sounds like she may have done something with this guy but totally blocked him after a little something went too far. She prolly told him that it's only dancing and that you're the #1. Bring it up casually if you want, but it sounds like she's got everything under control and give her the ring bro

[/ QUOTE ]

you have the type of girl that would just let someone hit it and she isn't it. i know no sex has been envolved, but this does seem like some type bs happened between them on friday. if it was something that she didn't want or was advanced on by him she would tell me 4 sure. If she forgot to delete the messages at work yesterday and they are gone tonight, then ill have a final result of events tommorow. otherwise i'm going to wait till next friday and have a friend of a friend who will go to the club and have some beers on me and let me know whats up. time to go pick her up from work and play nice nice.
Old 03-19-2007, 01:51 AM

could have been using t9 predictive text and messed it up...
Old 03-19-2007, 02:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]

hyachach...

(innn you faaaaace!)

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm still cracking up at this...