Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-14-2007, 08:01 AM

Default Re: Can i datamine ipoker?

Does not work on NoIQPoker (either full or mini table view). Initially finds the table (the tables counter goes to 1) but then drops it.

Pity, would like to use this.
Old 07-14-2007, 08:10 AM

I think there is a general misunderstanding about how iPoker is set up.
All skins (VC, Carlos, Nobel, NoIQPoker etc) use the same tables with the same players. If you have your account with NoIQPoker and sit at a table then you are playing with people who could be on any other skin.
So if Gold Mine doesn't work with NoIQPoker for example all you have to do is download a working skin (just enter any details when setting up - you won't be using it for real money) and use that for your datamining.

Even though you are datamining on one skin you are gathering stats on the players who use any skin.
Old 07-14-2007, 08:38 AM

I know and understand that.

Problem is as follows: I do not plan to make large amounts of mining. I want to run a miner 20-30 minutes before I sit down at the table, in order to get some stats on the players (now that PT+PAHUD supports iPoker) before I play. I do not think it is possible that I am on the waiting list for the table on NoIQPoker, while at the same time is logged in at another skin mining the very same table (if I were iPoker wouldnt their surveillance see that I am coming from the same IP adress being logged in at two sites with the same table, looking very fishy).

Thats the problem. So for me to buy this, it needs to be working on NoIQPoker - I am sure its not a big thing. Thanks.
Old 07-14-2007, 08:51 AM

So long as you are only watching the table on one skin and not playing on both (which you can't do anyway due to their security measures) I wouldn't imagine there would be any problem. You'd need to use two computers to mine with one client and wain on a list on another...
I can't guarantee it will become compatible with NoIQPoker. There are a huge amount of skins, each with little differences and going through them all and adjusting Gold Mine would take forever I'm afraid.
Old 07-14-2007, 10:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
No. You must open tables yourself before starting Gold Mine.

[/ QUOTE ]

this sucks. seriously, most of the other free ahk-scripts even support auto-opening of tables [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 07-14-2007, 11:14 AM

Its on the to do list.
Old 07-15-2007, 12:30 PM

goldmine works on vista?
Old 07-15-2007, 08:53 PM

Hmmm..."now that PT+PAHUD supports iPoker"...
PT yes is supported but last ver of PAHUD is 1.16 which i don't think it supports iPoker.....

Are u sure iPOker ,i.e Titan POker is supported by PAHUD ??!!!
Old 07-15-2007, 09:17 PM

Conor, first let me ty for the answer.
I hope though u make ur soft to work with Titan Poker or Bedfred - u know ..Titan has the most players...

That trick consisting in making another account on other skin, sorry but i don't want to use it , is too risky , i don't wanna make a foo acount , and besides..from what i know a second account on the same network is not allowed, IP is recorded and anyway i don't wanna make ugly things like that, so unless u make it work for Titan Poker, i'll skip it....

Your program is a nice work but plz do it for Titan Poker too.
- I don't understand though how can someone open 30 tables
( u said "We've had reports of 30+ tables opened " )
, considering that if some1 wants to open more than 8 tables it's not allowed to by the client poker software... )

...Besides u said that the chat boxes have to be visible in order to datamining to work, so how can u have 30 !!! tables on a desktop ..a bit to much...

Nice work though, plz do it for titan poker too...
+ allow 100 hands in the demo + well, not that urgent,but kinda necessary coz u cant babysit the tables... make it automatically open and close tables with N number of players ...

Thanks for the good work
but cant buy it now if for Titan Poker is not working...so please HURRY make it work mate....
Old 07-15-2007, 09:35 PM

30+ tables can be opened using Carlos poker. That skin does not currently have a limit on the number of tables which you can open. This is another reason to use a second foo account for mining. Personally I would feel safer using a different account for mining as no if iPoker decide they don't like you mining they only have a dud account to close. The limited feedback which I have got out of iPoker suggests that they don't have a problem with datamining though. Also, internet cafes / universitys etc will have tens or hundreds of couputers all using the same external IP address so IP != a single user.
Lastly, on iPoker you are allowed open an account on a different skin - just not two on the same skin.

I mean that the chat boxes must be turned on. There is an option to hide the chat box which should not be used when mining. The tables can (and will!) overlap.

I'm confirming Vista donkin1. I can't remember for certain! I don't have access to it so can't check myself. AFAIR it works.