Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-15-2007, 07:02 PM

Default Re: Matusow badmouthing Antonius - sorry if repost

I see him claiming people cheat all the time online, that is why he can't win.
Old 03-15-2007, 10:05 PM

Just curious on how PA has done live. Does he have any donkament titles to speak of? How did he do on HSP 3? (I don't get the channel that has it anymore)
Old 03-15-2007, 10:18 PM

N/M: http://www.compatiblepoker.com/Patrick+Antonius.pro.htm
Old 03-15-2007, 10:27 PM

guys this patrik antonius thing is so screwed up man i thought i was the only one who was gay for him but now i see all these people on two plus two posting and looking at pictures of him and im wondering am i even his biggest fan?

i used to feel so secure knowing that i had some sort of feeling that no one else had i mean it was mine and i loved him and his smile is adorable he kind of has a "young" type face but is obviously very rugged and manly and you cannot deny that he has a great knowledge of the game of poker as his record sort of really speaks for itself and my bankroll is only five digits?

someone if you could tell me something to help me i would really appreciate it i am having trouble processing all of this right now because things are getting kind of hectic around here and like i said all of these pictures have me confused about my favorite "pro" poker player and did you guys know that gus hansen and patrik antonius were both tennis players which is weird it kind of makes one realize that winning poker is about competitiveness and discipline that goes along with being healthy enough to compete at a high level physically
Old 03-15-2007, 10:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Mike Matusow: dont worry wone day u wont call50million bets an dhit 25 to 1 shots
Mike Matusow: but u are not human so

[/ QUOTE ]
confirmation that antonius is a poker-playing cyborg sent from the future
Old 03-16-2007, 08:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Is his English / keyboard skills that bad or is he just drunk?

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably a combination with some crystal meth added...
Old 03-16-2007, 01:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
guys this patrik antonius thing is so screwed up man i thought i was the only one who was gay for him but now i see all these people on two plus two posting and looking at pictures of him and im wondering am i even his biggest fan?

i used to feel so secure knowing that i had some sort of feeling that no one else had i mean it was mine and i loved him and his smile is adorable he kind of has a "young" type face but is obviously very rugged and manly and you cannot deny that he has a great knowledge of the game of poker as his record sort of really speaks for itself and my bankroll is only five digits?

someone if you could tell me something to help me i would really appreciate it i am having trouble processing all of this right now because things are getting kind of hectic around here and like i said all of these pictures have me confused about my favorite "pro" poker player and did you guys know that gus hansen and patrik antonius were both tennis players which is weird it kind of makes one realize that winning poker is about competitiveness and discipline that goes along with being healthy enough to compete at a high level physically

[/ QUOTE ]

why are you posted this in multiple threads? what a creep
Old 03-16-2007, 11:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Is his English / keyboard skills that bad or is he just drunk?

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably a combination with some crystal meth added...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah the thing I've always marveled at w/ MM (and Scott for that matter given the other NVG post w/ him fighting a 2+2'er via e-mail) is that they type using 3rd grade English.