Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-06-2007, 01:07 AM

Default Re: Was This Correctly Played?

[ QUOTE ]
Was This Correctly Played?

[/ QUOTE ]

Let's see.

1 - We raise a good hand preflop. Check.
2 - We flop the nuts. Check.
3 - We get the money in with the nuts. Check.

Yes, you played it correctly. You win.

edit: Please convert your hands. I get a headache trying to follow the action reading the raw hand history.
Old 03-06-2007, 01:09 AM

Is there a convert for UB? Please post one or PM to me because I hate Raw Histories too.
Old 03-06-2007, 01:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Is there a convert for UB? Please post one or PM to me because I hate Raw Histories too.

[/ QUOTE ]

I also like the attitude [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-06-2007, 01:17 AM

This one's for free. The next one is on you.

Ultimate Bet
No Limit Holdem Ring game
Blinds: $0.25./$0.50.
10 players
Converter

Stack sizes:
UTG: $52.25
Hero: $86.05
UTG+2: $54.70
MP1: $25.05
MP2: $26.95
MP3: $29.15
CO: $53.10
Button: $22.10
SB: $19.45
BB: $51.80

Pre-flop: (10 players) Hero is UTG+1 with Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
UTG calls, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises to $3</font>, 7 folds, BB calls, UTG folds.

Flop: T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] ($6.75, 2 players)
BB checks, <font color="#cc0000">Hero bets $4</font>, <font color="#cc0000">BB raises to $8</font>, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises to $22</font>, <font color="#cc0000">BB raises all-in $48.8</font>, Hero calls.

Turn: J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] ($104.35, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $104.35)

River: A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] ($104.35, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $104.35)

Results:
Final pot: $104.35
Old 03-06-2007, 11:17 AM

Its replies like the ones in this thread that make it hard for new people to learn here because everytime they have a question all of you [censored] want to flame someone so you look cool in front of your internet message board friends. I guess all of you are "all county message board posters" grow up and stop bitching everytime someone makes a post and has a decent question. OP obviously looking for another way to extract more money without getting all in on the flop but as we all know we dont clow play these kinds of hands and yes the OP did just fine by betting the nuts here. No need to be douche bags here. gg sir
Old 03-06-2007, 11:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Its replies like the ones in this thread that make it hard for new people to learn here because everytime they have a question all of you [censored] want to flame someone so you look cool in front of your internet message board friends. I guess all of you are "all county message board posters" grow up and stop bitching everytime someone makes a post and has a decent question. OP obviously looking for another way to extract more money without getting all in on the flop but as we all know we dont clow play these kinds of hands and yes the OP did just fine by betting the nuts here. No need to be douche bags here. gg sir

[/ QUOTE ]

it was pretty deserved I think. Common sense would make one think that if he gets it in on the flop with the literal nuts, then gets sucked out on, that he played the hand correctly. I suspect a troll, its not like the OP has 20 posts or something.

And there wasn't really much hardcore flaming. A couple sarcastic replies of "try not to get it in with the nuts". Whoop-de-doo...
Old 03-06-2007, 11:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have to agree with this. There's no need to be flaming ppl. How about a linky to posting guidelines sticky or w/e instead.
Take a look at a forum like chiptalk.net, no matter how retarded the question, there's no flaming or any sarcastic replies. Creates a really friendly atmosphere that makes you feel welcome instantly.
Old 03-06-2007, 12:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

it was pretty deserved I think. Common sense would make one think that if he gets it in on the flop with the literal nuts, then gets sucked out on, that he played the hand correctly. I suspect a troll, its not like the OP has 20 posts or something.

And there wasn't really much hardcore flaming. A couple sarcastic replies of "try not to get it in with the nuts". Whoop-de-doo...

[/ QUOTE ]

Honestly, I dont care what you think. That is my younger brother and I have been teaching him and told him to post hands here some he can learn. If he needed to be flamed for asking a question the wrong way you could have done it a little bit better and nicer than being douche bags. I think he was asking should I have bet the nuts here? or maybe he wanted to know if he should smooth call when he was re raised? Maybe 90% of the posters here are douche bags and maybe I am wrong but there is no need in crap like this.
Old 03-06-2007, 01:07 PM

Your little brother is a hobo?
Old 03-06-2007, 01:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Take a look at a forum like chiptalk.net, no matter how retarded the question (not saying that op's question necessarily was retarded), there's no flaming or any sarcastic replies. Creates a really friendly atmosphere that makes you feel welcome instantly.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seems I'm not able to edit my post, so I'll quote myself with a little edit