Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-04-2007, 10:43 PM

Default I have encountered a psycho girl for the first time (long)

I worked in City Club Mexico (it's the equivalent of Sam's club) for about 5 days until I got a job selling Mitsubishi's.

Two days after I left City club, someone sends me a text message asking me if I wanted to get to know her. I had no idea who this was so I sent the message back asking who she was. I was surprised to find out that it was this girl who I had only said hi to once.

She asked when we could go out and since I wasn't planning on doing anything I told her that I could pick her up in two hours. (the girl was about a 6, nothing to get excited about, but since I am single at the moment, anything 5 or above is fine with me).

I pick her up and we go to a small bar in a nearby town. I'm 26 and I find out she is 32 and has a 4 yeard old boy. She already starts kind of crazy asking me things like do you like me a lot (I'm just answering "I just met you, how can I like you"). She also keeps asking if whe are going to be a couple (I have known her less than two hours!!!).

I tried to finish my last beer ASAP to take this psycho woman home and go somewhere else. I just didn't want to be near her anymore.

On the way back to my hometown she starts kissing me and caressing me. Even thought I was sick of her, when it comes to certain things, you change your mindset. So I unzip my pants, she takes my loyal companion out and is stroking it while I am driving (my car is a shiftstick which made it kind of uncomfortable).

I suggest we go to a motel and she agrees. We get to one where you just drive in and go into the room indicated by the sign. You go in and the someone comes and you give them the money (240 pesos, about 24 US dollars) though something that slides and they leave.

Here things are good although she is still bugging the [censored] out of me with neverending questions such as "I love you, do you love me", "Do you think we can be together forever", "I never want to let you go, you think you can handle that", etc.

After I had sex with her twice in different positions (using condoms of course), I got into the shower and all I could think about was how I wanted this girl to not be near me anymore. I rush her and I tell her that I have to take her home because I have to go see a cousin of mine.

On the way to her house she wants me to agree to a set schedule where we can see each other (about 5 times a week) and I just say "we'll see", "I have a lot of work to do", "I don't know my availability yet", etc. All the while I'm thinking how I don't ever ever want to see this fu...ng girl ever again.

I leave her house and I feel relieved and free. I go see my cousin and we go to a party. I end up getting home at about 4 am feeling great knowing that I don't have to wake up early the next day (Sunday).

At 8:30 am (motherf'n 8:30! on a Sunday) my cell phone rings and it is HER!!! Oh my f'n god. Of course I don't answer. About half an hour later she calls again. I don't answer.

During this day she has called at least 7 times (I promise you all I am not exagerating) and sent about 4 text messages.

I hope she stops soon.

For the record, I don't lie to women in order to get sex. This girl wanted sex on the first time we met, I never said anything that I wanted to be with her or anything like that. Therefore I don't feel that I am being an ass here.

Man, the things that happen in life.

Colima420