Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-04-2007, 05:34 AM

Default Re: Facing An All in with Two Pair

Easiest fold in the world. You'll thank me later :- )

Jake
Old 03-04-2007, 05:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow, I just read through this thread and almost cried. Fold this river?!?!?! This isn't a mouse we're talking about, it's an unknown at NL $25. Can anyone really put him on a range that would make this river fold correct? If we put him on a range of KQ, K7, K4, K2, 77, and 44, we're crushing his range 64-36 here. Throw in the possibility of a bluff, and we have a pretty easy call.

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed, suprised at how many ppl find a fold here. I bet flop closer to $2, check the turn as we dont wanta build a pot with a marginal hand, but then hit top 2 pair on the river so we led but then what...fold to his push?? NOOOO, w/o a read I auto assume villian is the average 25NL player...a donk, But ok so he could have 44, 77, KK(of course even less likely) but thats too narrow a range to put an unknown on...so call his shove and ship the monies when he has lower 2 pair here alot or even TP, midpair, bluff etc. hes a UNKNOWN.
Old 03-04-2007, 06:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Wow, I just read through this thread and almost cried. Fold this river?!?!?! This isn't a mouse we're talking about, it's an unknown at NL $25. Can anyone really put him on a range that would make this river fold correct? If we put him on a range of KQ, K7, K4, K2, 77, and 44, we're crushing his range 64-36 here. Throw in the possibility of a bluff, and we have a pretty easy call.

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed, suprised at how many ppl find a fold here. I bet flop closer to $2, check the turn as we dont wanta build a pot with a marginal hand, but then hit top 2 pair on the river so we led but then what...fold to his push?? NOOOO, w/o a read I auto assume villian is the average 25NL player...a donk, But ok so he could have 44, 77, KK(of course even less likely) but thats too narrow a range to put an unknown on...so call his shove and ship the monies when he has lower 2 pair here alot or even TP, midpair, bluff etc. hes a UNKNOWN.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes i agree, checking turn and calling river would be my line. you are ahead so often here.