Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you think this should be considered a classic album?
Yes 10 50.00%
No 10 50.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2007, 09:45 PM

Default Re: I Will See Why Some Day (NC Thread)

Brian,

Yeah, I saw that when I posted my second post in this thread. The NC thread has never been shy about pulling out the penis...jokes.

All,

Update: Partaaay! Turns out there will in fact be enough cool people around for one final party. The party will likely consist of half a dozen guys and the gargoyle, but I've been to worse. The beer will still be free, and I intend to capitalize. My quest to blotto will commence in one hour.
Old 02-26-2007, 09:58 PM

wookie, so what was the origin of this NC thread title?

oh and blotto quest...love it...gogogo
Old 02-26-2007, 10:10 PM

The very, very brief summary:

1. Brandi Hawbacker "befriends" newhizzle, but is also certifiable. They get involved romantically, but she flips out. At one point, she locks herself in the bathroom, cuts herself, and writes "I will fly some day" on the wall in blood. Newhizzle eventually drops her, but, shockingly, not right after that incident.

2. Brandi "befriends" other poker celebrities looking for a stake. Her most recent "buddy" is none other than David Sklansky.

3. A 2+2er photographs Brandi and DS leaving on their way out of the Bellagio poker room with him pinning her up against the wall with her arms over her head.

4. Pic gets posted on 2+2 and becomes the subject of a photomod thread in OOT. Hilarity ensues. Dozer posts the pic with "I will see why some day" written in "blood" on the wall next to Brandy, and with an exaggerated bulge in DS's pants.

Searching OOT and NVG for "+brandi" will give you all you ever wanted to know and more. The original thread in NVG, started by Brandi, is the longest post on 2+2.
Old 02-26-2007, 11:15 PM

Please make fun of me. Every now and then I get it in my head that I'm so sure about my read I can fold getting infinity-1. Never discount the donk factor:

PokerStars 0.50/1.00 Hold'em (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

Preflop: Hero is Button with J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].
UTG calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">CO raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, SB calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, UTG folds, <font color="#CC3333">CO caps</font>, Hero calls, SB calls.

Flop: (14 SB) 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">CO bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">SB 3-bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">CO caps</font>, Hero folds, SB calls.

Turn: (11.50 BB) 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

River: (11.50 BB) T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

Final Pot: 11.50 BB

Results in white below: <font color="#FFFFFF">
SB has 7c Ad (one pair, sevens).
CO has Kd 2s (high card, king).
Outcome: SB wins 11.50 BB. </font>
Old 02-26-2007, 11:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Flop: Hero raises...Hero folds...

[/ QUOTE ]

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahaha

*sniff* (wipes tear from eye)

I mean, seriously, if it had come back to you 3-bet and called, you'd have capped, right? Right? (scowling, looking mean) Riiiiiiight? That's a really bad fold. You don't think CO might've had a read that UTG was weak-tight, and his pfr was an iso-raise?
Old 02-26-2007, 11:32 PM

Ya, I was going to make a 0.5/1 Short-handed video tonight for my C/T post, but seriously, I'm not qualified.
Old 02-26-2007, 11:37 PM

absolution, hands like that make babar angry. i hope you redeem yourself soon with some aggressive play [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-26-2007, 11:51 PM

Why I'm Not Writing My Thesis Right Now, by DrModern:

* Pint of ice cream
* Halo
* "Throw Some Ds" by Rich Boy
Old 02-27-2007, 12:15 AM

good stuff from that moved thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
beat: lack of forum for me to send this thread to

[/ QUOTE ]

BBV4Life is the new "dumpster" forum, right?

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 02-27-2007, 01:47 AM

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] and OP reposted the same hand in one of the NL threads and that didnt last too long before getting locked with a BBV reference. Maybe I should have just locked it but sometimes people need to learn the hard way.

Buzz, 5000 posts...zomg party time!!11!!
Closed Thread