Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-24-2007, 05:53 AM

Default Re: Poker team plan... Read if you are tired of playing online alone

Haha, I think I should have mentioned something about girls in the night life category. I agree that beating NL$500 in StarCity is fairly easy. However, I would rather set the entry requirement low. I haven't gone very far on NL games online. I could beat FL games up to $50/$100 level (Usually play on $30/$60). All you need is the talent, fundamental and the motivation to start with. You can improve very quickly with my help and hardout training I think. This team will work together on BR management, poker skill, timestable organiziation and lots of other areas.

No need to flame away as I know this plan sounds funny indeed. Just like when I posted here about 1 year ago saying that I want to go pro, lots of people think it's impossible. Now I have proven them wrong. Those negative voices can only encourage me as I am a stubborn person in the heart. I will be there during the WSOP period for sure and looking forward to meeting some potential members so we can talk about it. Welcome to PM me if you are keen [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-24-2007, 06:53 AM

Well I say Good Luck in all you do...just not sure if this board is the place to advertise dreams as large as yours...
Old 02-24-2007, 07:23 AM

Hey Star Rain,

I'm a $2/$4 NL player on Full Tilt. I have a friend who I go over my sessions with a couple times a week thru poker tracker. We really cover a lot of ground and my game has improved a lot from it.

We communicate thru IMing. If you or anyone else would like to join us in debriefing our poker sessions, you are welcome. Send me a PM.

As far as traveling around the world with you, that is a definite possibility. Let's take things one step at a time though [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-24-2007, 07:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Well I say Good Luck in all you do...just not sure if this board is the place to advertise dreams as large as yours...

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for your friendly response. As this is a general forum, I suppose it allows people to post anything about Texas Hold'em. I do have large dreams, and I have achieved most of them in the past. To be a proffessional on poker from a beginner within 3 months was a good example. I will keep it updated as soon as this plan gets going
Old 02-24-2007, 07:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey Star Rain,

I'm a $2/$4 NL player on Full Tilt. I have a friend who I go over my sessions with a couple times a week thru poker tracker. We really cover a lot of ground and my game has improved a lot from it.

We communicate thru IMing. If you or anyone else would like to join us in debriefing our poker sessions, you are welcome. Send me a PM.

As far as traveling around the world with you, that is a definite possibility. Let's take things one step at a time though [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hello, to be able to beat $2/$4 NL is a good sign, and willing to discuss about hands with a good friend is another. I don't know what IMing is but I don't mind giving it a try. Sure, we should take it step by step. We will see what happens from there [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-24-2007, 11:23 AM

i play $20 sng's all the time on FT aswell as the $140 tourneys at Seminole Hard Rock (where Anna Nicole passed away. So i might not be at the level where you guys are (or would dream to be) but i can hold my own if the situations arise.
Old 02-25-2007, 08:18 AM

Seminole Hard Rock <-- where is it?
Old 02-25-2007, 11:23 AM

Mods, please move to the M2M Hookup forum plz.
Old 02-25-2007, 07:04 PM

the Seminole Hard Rock's in Hollywood, Fl. About 20 minute drive from where i am.
Old 02-25-2007, 08:19 PM

I'm looking to establish total world domination. By any means necessary. You scratch my back I'll scratch yours.