Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-19-2007, 11:24 PM

Default Re: Heroes 19/02/2007

I think Sylar wanted the power because he needs every power and is becoming power hungry.

At least Parkman is doing something productive, I never minded him doing superhero stuff, I just hated how they always focused and his personal life.

Peter is quite the badass, also the invisible man is awesome. I'm glad Simone died.

Nice to see Hiro get his powers back. I'm mad Hiro left Ando because it is really obvious that Ando will be back in like three episodes.
Old 02-19-2007, 11:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
why the [censored] would sylar even want that worthless yet amazingly annoying power?

[/ QUOTE ]

the woman said she could hear things four miles away. can you think of any benefit that sylar might have in a battle if he had that power?
Old 02-19-2007, 11:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Another reason this week's episode was good was no appearance by Nikki/Jessica, D.L., and Micah.

[/ QUOTE ]

i can't stand their storyline in the series. the concept of super family is cool but i hate the stupid little kid and cannot stand nikki/jessica /endrant

it was cool to see peter become more powerful.

i thought they were going to kill a real character in the series, i'm disappointed it was only the mechanic =/
Old 02-19-2007, 11:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i thought they were going to kill a real character in the series, i'm disappointed it was only the mechanic =/

[/ QUOTE ]

It looks like they did: (in white) <font color="white"> Issak shot Simone at the end </font>

Also, its cool that they finally explained those little marks on everyone's neck, and we are starting to figure out Mr Bennett's motives a little more. Is there a difference between those two little scratch like marks and the full tattoo that Nikki/Jessica has?
Old 02-20-2007, 12:04 AM

Great episode! Everyone is turning against each other. Finally some drama....
and the Stan Lee cameo was kinda lame...just like in all the Marvel movies.
Old 02-20-2007, 12:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It looks like they did: (in white) <font color="white"> Issak shot Simone at the end </font>

Also, its cool that they finally explained those little marks on everyone's neck, and we are starting to figure out Mr Bennett's motives a little more. Is there a difference between those two little scratch like marks and the full tattoo that Nikki/Jessica has?

[/ QUOTE ]

you got me! haha nice one =D
Old 02-20-2007, 12:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
why the [censored] would sylar even want that worthless yet amazingly annoying power?

[/ QUOTE ]

the woman said she could hear things four miles away. can you think of any benefit that sylar might have in a battle if he had that power?

[/ QUOTE ]

no.
Old 02-20-2007, 12:16 AM

Unfortunately, I won't believe Simone is dead until they put her in the ground. Peter has been in contact with Hiro, remember. Let's wait one more episode.

Also, the Hiro-Ando split had better be short-lived. Ando's Power of Witty Banter trumps half of the characters in the show.
Old 02-20-2007, 12:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
lol issaak = totally outclassed

[/ QUOTE ]

Everyone is outclassed by Peter right now. Well...when sylar learns how to use his hearing correctly it will help him with the invisible peter. But he is pretty over powered right now.
Old 02-20-2007, 12:57 AM

Best ep in a long while. Although what is the deal with Claire and those boots. Is that really appropriate for that situation. More Nikki would be nice but only if it can happen without any Micah, he's the pits. Great character &amp; plot twists at the end. she was kinda growing on me, too.

surinder and sylar's plotline is kinda irritating me though...

a, that was a really dumb move on sylar's part, he seems smarter than that. he should have gone around to all the people with surinder first and collected a big list.

b, i understand that surinder is pretty credulous, but come on, no suspicion at all? he's also smarter than that.