Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-19-2007, 04:06 PM

Default Re: Brag: I can 35 table

[ QUOTE ]
arent the first donkngos long over by the time you find a 35th game to join?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not at the 16 dollar level, they load very fast. And yeh i doubt evenkeal had a positive roi when he played that many tables.

Rikak- was it rainkhan who did it?
Old 02-19-2007, 04:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Wait a second......let me get this straight...the payouts for the 15+1's are like 67.50, 40.50 and 27 right? $150 doesnt seem much for playing 35 [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img].....anyway what site are you playing on? I thought all sites had a table max-- or can you request that max to be lifted? I recall FTP having like an 8 table max but you can request it to be moved to 12 but not beyond that. How do you play 35 [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a 26.7% ROI which is actually high, defintely not sustainable 35 tabling. Stars doesn't have a max # of tables.

[/ QUOTE ]

also could be playing on multiple sites at a time...
Old 02-19-2007, 04:51 PM

In my experience, which admittedly was limited to 32 tabling (on a 14 inch laptop), everything is cake until the blinds get big or it gets 5 handed.
Old 02-19-2007, 04:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm pretty sure no one else in the world can beat this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Im pretty sure there was a thread talking about who could play the most tables. I think it was Evenkeal that said he has played 45 tables and people backed him up. But, I can't find the thread - so can anyone confirm?

[/ QUOTE ]

yea, and he can lose at all of them. Beat THAT

[/ QUOTE ]
A+
Old 02-19-2007, 04:59 PM

Do you stack them all one on top of the other like Rainkhan used to? Or do you have enough monitors/resolution to have them all up at the same time?
Old 02-19-2007, 05:00 PM

this seems like an exhausting way to make 150 an hour.
Old 02-19-2007, 05:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure no one else in the world can beat this. So if you can hoollla. And I didnt sleep last night so I'm not gonna play today but I'll be playin tomorrrow if you all have doubts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Last Feburary I was 38-tabling the 16s for 2 weeks straight, profitably. You really can't be serious when you know I was the first one to do this. Although i'm done with the mega multi-tabling, I still like to remain assured that I was the only one to do it profitably for as long as I did. Until you put in three months of playing at least 27 or more at once, then you are not correct in saying you are the first and only one who can do it.

Aside from my argument, how is the variance treating you? I had some pretty sick downswings that lasted even weeks long. My advice is that you only do this for a mere entertainment's sake, because the volatility of the buyins you can win/drop can severely affect your temperment (which we all know controls our tilt). Good luck!

Oh and one more thing, the most I have had going on at once is 43 tables. Now, you may be able to surpass that but why even bother? I believe it is just egotistical past 38 since I know I would not be profitable past 38 at once. If I really wanted to just for ego's sake, then I would have had over 50 at once last winter. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

RaiNKhAN
Old 02-19-2007, 05:20 PM

Ive done 41(3.40) while getting pwned.

From someone who has played nearly 7500 donk n goes I think playing about 25 is the maximum of sng's u can play at once while still playing decently.
Old 02-19-2007, 05:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Do you stack them all one on top of the other like Rainkhan used to? Or do you have enough monitors/resolution to have them all up at the same time?

[/ QUOTE ]

Up to about 20 there is benefit from having the screen res to actually see the tables so you can watch a bit of what is going on, but beyond that, it is easier to have them stacked, because you aren't going to have time to watch them, and it is easier to just have them pop up in one spot.
Old 02-19-2007, 05:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ive done 41(3.40) while getting pwned.

From someone who has played nearly 7500 donk n goes I think playing about 25 is the maximum of sng's u can play at once while still playing decently.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the 3.40's should be beatable up to any amount that you can click faster than you'll be forced to sit out. I'd say I could beat up to 50. It would be a set of 50 (not continous) and It'd either be all in or fold every hand.