Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-18-2007, 03:18 AM

Default Re: Prince Harry: Freedom Fighter

[ QUOTE ]
actually, I do believe mostly dumb uneducated hicks are the only ones left supporting the Iraqi war

[/ QUOTE ]

actually, I do believe it's mostly cowards who start a fight and don't finish it when the going gets tough.
Old 02-18-2007, 03:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
My point is that if you people believe Harry will face even 5% of the danger most of the average, normal folk in iraq face, you people are sadly mistaken.

That paper article is propaganda.

[/ QUOTE ]

the British government has been insisting to the media that under no circumstances will the prince see active service. It's pretty clear, from this side of the pond, that Harry has engineered this himself and I suspect he will be fighting as a normal officer. It's not unusual for members of the royal family to do this btw.
Old 02-18-2007, 03:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
actually, I do believe mostly dumb uneducated hicks are the only ones left supporting the Iraqi war

[/ QUOTE ]

actually, I do believe it's mostly cowards who start a fight and don't finish it when the going gets tough.

[/ QUOTE ]

"Foolish consistency is the Hob Goblin of young minds." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Old 02-18-2007, 04:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

well, then, you'd best finish your fight in Iraq - I say your fight, cause it's a Republican fight, not America's fight - America hasn't supported it ever since we found out we were deliberately lied to about the administration's reasons for going there...

and in all the chickenhawk rhetoric of the 101st fighting keyboardists - one fact is silent - we never dealt with the man who engineered 9/11 - we let him slip away because the forces that should have been committed to his capture were pulled and were being redeployed for Iraq -

if it were up to me I'd have impeached Bush the moment he pulled the Special forces that were set up to cut off Bin Laden from Tora Bora -

Then we ask NATO to go and finish our fight in Afghanistan [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

we may end up losing two wars, not just one. Talk about failure to start a fight and not finishing it and you expose yourself to a few rocks and you live in a glass house with very thin walls, my friend.

sheeit - Al Queda didn't even have forces in Iraq till we went there -

RB