Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-21-2007, 01:55 AM

Default Re: Ultra exciting blind battle

Good lord no I didn't show. I only show my hands when it's against a really weak player that thinks I'm picking on him so I'll show some big hands when I'm in a pot with him to keep his mind at ease and then pick on him in the pots where I don't show my hand.
Old 02-21-2007, 03:18 PM

Meh she is more patient than Roc and probably does better in a full ring game but I'd much rather have her 3 handed than him. Put them together and you'd have a sick good player though with his hand reading and her actually starting with a hand [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

-DeathDonkey
Old 02-21-2007, 07:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Meh she is more patient than Roc and probably does better in a full ring game but I'd much rather have her 3 handed than him. Put them together and you'd have a sick good player though with his hand reading and her actually starting with a hand [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

-DeathDonkey

[/ QUOTE ]

This is literally exactly what I was going to reply with yesterday. She's way stronger fundamentally and won't defend her bb with Q4s against an UTG raise, but Roc gets value and can still get people to fold winners despite his image. To be honest I'd really rather not play less than 5 handed with him unless some of the other players are really bad. I think I might have a slight edge, but he's super tough to play against when he's winning and it makes me want to set myself on fire. He is also very good at 1 outting 99 with his Q4s after a 944 flop. I'd go more into how I think they play but I'd be sort of surprised if they never read these forums and they're already 980714321049873210431243 better than the regulars in these games, I don't need them to cut into my profits even more by them knowing what I think of their play without me knowing that they know.