Old 02-28-2007, 06:33 PM
4thstreetpete 4thstreetpete is offline

Location: 1000+ Posts
Default Re: FirePay pulls out for Canadians?

that looks like many of my email responses from partypoker
Old 02-28-2007, 06:40 PM
Stake Monster Stake Monster is offline

Location: chair

Wow, why would they do that? I guess I have to resort to Instadebit from now on.
Old 03-01-2007, 12:45 AM
Hallett Hallett is offline

Location: Near Vancouver BC

Read bottom to top:

Hi Hallett,

We have no further information regarding this matter at this time.

Please contact us if you have any further inquiries.

Best regards,

Julie
FirePay Customer Service