Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-10-2007, 04:44 AM

Default Doyles Room Steals From Me

About 2 weeks ago I was given a bonus code of RB25 for Doyles Room. It was a 25% bonus up to $1000 for 25,000 action points.

I went to the deposit screen and entered in the bonus code and my deposit and then checked the cashier to see if I had 25,000 promotional action points. It did not appear so I clicked on chat with manager and spoke to a representative of Doyles Room. I told him that I entered the code and he said I would get my bonus after I accumulated 25k action points.
Unfortunately, I didn't save the chat session because I fully trusted the integrity of the poker room. I've dealt with about 25 poker rooms and have never been ripped off.

Anyway, I played on Doyles Room for the next couple of days and acquired 26k action points. My bonus did not show up, so I again chatted with a representative of Doyles Room. He said they no longer were doing the bonus. I told him that I was promised that I would get my bonus by meeting the action point requirements. He said that he would contact the Bonus/Promotion Manager and they would email me.

After 2 days of silence I emailed support and told them my story. They sent me an autoreply that stated that they had received my inquiry and would get back to me. Again, 2 more days passed and I had gotten no replies.

So, I emailed them to ask about the status of my previous email. I included the incident number with this email. I got another autoreply that they had received this inquiry, also.

In the meantime, I emailed my affiliate manager and told them my situation. He was prompt and said that he would email his contact at Doyles Room.

It's been another 4 days and I haven't received my bonus or any explanation of why I didn't receive it.

I am greatly disappointed with Doyles Room as I feel they have stolen $250 from me and violated a trustful relationship.

This is shady business practice and I urge others to be careful with your money at Doyles Room.