Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Omaha High
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-09-2007, 03:34 PM

Default Re: 250bb 5/10 6 max vs eric frowliech(sp)

i just re popped him cuz were so deep and i was like eh this hand has some possibilities.

villain really hasnt beeen floating me. hes given my flop bets alot of respect, even when im oop.

i dont think hes slowplaying a big hand on this flop. i cant see him as a slowplayer.

also, one ohter thing i forgot...

earlier when i first stared playing, i held the Ac on an all club board, and bet the entire way, he called me with with 2c3c. thats why i didnt shove this turn because i dont think hes folding a made hand here...i should have added that before, but i was so tired i could barely see what i was typing.
Old 02-09-2007, 03:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i just re popped him cuz were so deep and i was like eh this hand has some possibilities.

villain really hasnt beeen floating me. hes given my flop bets alot of respect, even when im oop.

i dont think hes slowplaying a big hand on this flop. i cant see him as a slowplayer.

also, one ohter thing i forgot...

earlier when i first stared playing, i held the Ac on an all club board, and bet the entire way, he called me with with 2c3c. thats why i didnt shove this turn because i dont think hes folding a made hand here...i should have added that before, but i was so tired i could barely see what i was typing.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was going to note that he will call down light. Thinking about it that puts another check in the call collumn, since if he has a flush draw he will most likely pay off if a club comes.
Old 02-09-2007, 04:34 PM

I lean toward push because I think his most likely hand is QJ9x with clubs or hearts... or something along those times. our hero said he thinks the villain is very likely betting a good draw... so our hero should just shove his better draw now and not wait for the draw to be made.

PS: I think some of the posters here are forggeting this is 3 handed.
Old 02-09-2007, 05:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I lean toward push because I think his most likely hand is QJ9x with clubs or hearts... or something along those times. our hero said he thinks the villain is very likely betting a good draw... so our hero should just shove his better draw now and not wait for the draw to be made.

PS: I think some of the posters here are forggeting this is 3 handed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not forgetting that at all. Thatīs why I was so surprised about that check on 4th street. Bet bet bet!
Old 02-09-2007, 07:17 PM

Betting the turn with your hand is preetty bad. You are setting youself up to have a PSB with too many scary cards left. What makes you think he wouldn;t call the flop with a hand like Q8 and move in on a blank turn if he is decent? With the stacks, betting leaves him all the power on both streets if you are not checkraising allin on the turn.

-Jason
Old 02-09-2007, 08:04 PM

if im in position im usually betting this turn, but being oop im not. lets say i pot he calls, river is a 2s. wtf? am i shoving now? do i c/f? its alot harder oop, which is why i took a more passive line.
Old 02-09-2007, 08:04 PM

btw, wheres the rempel, bluffthis!, aba, tx, and all you other guys?
Old 02-09-2007, 08:15 PM

check shove is good
Old 02-09-2007, 08:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Betting the turn with your hand is preetty bad. You are setting youself up to have a PSB with too many scary cards left. What makes you think he wouldn;t call the flop with a hand like Q8 and move in on a blank turn if he is decent? With the stacks, betting leaves him all the power on both streets if you are not checkraising allin on the turn.

-Jason

[/ QUOTE ]

Interesting. But, if we belive he's capable of playing Q8 type of hands slow is he not also instacalling our checkraise then?