Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Entertainment Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-07-2007, 11:42 PM

Default Re: ***Official discussion Week of 2/6-2/7***

[ QUOTE ]
I thought only one of those three roller skate girls was good enough. Shocked that they let that caked up white girl through.

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel Ebony will do well.
Old 02-08-2007, 12:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I thought only one of those three roller skate girls was good enough. Shocked that they let that caked up white girl through.

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel Ebony will do well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wasn't paying good attention to the first 2 but I thought the first one was better than the one they let through, also she was cute/had a more wholesome look.
Old 02-08-2007, 06:54 AM

Yeah, I didn't notice too much of a difference between the first two girls, other than the first girl being cuter. Ebony should've advanced alone.
Old 02-08-2007, 10:23 AM

I thought the Asian guy was very, very good.

So far Sundance, Asian guy, Chris, and both backup singers (guy and girl) are my favorites. Jordis Sparks (football player daughter) was also very good.

OT: Am I the only one who thought the nerdy beatbox guy they showed near the end was awesome? He was showed as a joke audition but I thought he was cool. Just me? OK then.
Old 02-08-2007, 12:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OT: Am I the only one who thought the nerdy beatbox guy they showed near the end was awesome? He was showed as a joke audition but I thought he was cool.

[/ QUOTE ]

He was unique and entertaining but not idol material. Now, imagine him doing a Kenny Rogers or a Queen song....

I've got 4 guys and 4 girls I like so far (that make the final 24 according to spoilers) but am trying my best not to get a favorite until I see more of them in Hollywood.
Old 02-08-2007, 12:32 PM

FWIW I really liked the Asian guy's voice and he seemed pretty cool and all. I would predict him to make the top 24 but that's it for now, gotta see a lot of the earlier people again. Sundance obv., Chris was entertaining and pretty good, and there were several really good females who I can't separate from one another right now. So basically I am worthless at the moment for predictions besides Asian guy = top 24
Old 02-08-2007, 12:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]

OT: Am I the only one who thought the nerdy beatbox guy they showed near the end was awesome? He was showed as a joke audition but I thought he was cool. Just me? OK then.

[/ QUOTE ]

Read 4 posts above yours. That's who I was talking about when I said "doing the robot" but I suppose it was more like popping and beatboxing. He was fun/funny to watch but obv. no idol.