Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-01-2007, 04:56 PM

Default Re: Ask me about: The Illuminati & Conspiracy theories.

I've done some research in the bohemian groove. I actually don't buy it. I think that place exsist but not to the extent of satanic cults. If you look at the pictures in the book they supposivly obtained, it looks like a cut and paste around all the edges. I would like to know what you(a fellow conspirator) thinks about the moon landing.
Old 02-01-2007, 05:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
can you briefy explain the illumnati theory in as few words as possible? tupac often made reference to the illuminati theory in his machiavelli cd.

[/ QUOTE ]
The group of men who secretly run the world and are behind most mayor world events. Im not talking about Bush or Tony Blair which are frontmen for an occult elite. The illuminati is an occult group which practices the dark arts of magic, satanic rituals and sacrifice in order to steer humanity to their desired path. If you have read anything about Hitler you know he was a hardcore occultist along with most of his top men (Heimmler for example wrote a manual for German women on how to have a baby in a cementary and have that baby be taken over by the soul of an aryan warriors).

The whole nazi SS was an army of occult practitioners. Now what if I told you that you have occult practitioners right here in your own back yard? and they happen to be your elected officials?
[ QUOTE ]
How accurate in it's presentation of the historical Illuminati was "Angels and Demons"?

[/ QUOTE ]
I have never read the book but im guessing it is more of a white wash. Elite politicians from all over the world have been caught in child sex slave rings. The things that go on are scarier and more sick than you can imagine. These are people that rape children and even newborns for supposedly occult purposes of harnessing power.
Old 02-01-2007, 05:17 PM

do you believe in the law of fives?

George Washington = Adam Weishaupt?
Old 02-01-2007, 05:18 PM

thanks thats very interesting and scarey at the same time.
Old 02-01-2007, 05:20 PM

How long have you been off your medication?
Old 02-01-2007, 05:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How do i join a secretive organisation bent on world domination behind the scenes. If said organisation has hollowed out volacano base please start with them.

[/ QUOTE ]
I would like to know this as well....
Also what is the best way to contact the illumnati to procure their services for assassinating politicians?
Do they take MasterCard? I would prefer some type of layaway plan.....or a finance plan with easy interest rates.
Old 02-01-2007, 05:32 PM

the stuff about skull and bones is somewhat inaccurate. that was a fake initiation that took place because they knew people were spying on them. the real initiation is not loud and it deals with cleansing their soul and sharing every secret to the other members and initiates. read Skull and Bones: Secrets of the Tomb.

the book is very accurate.
you can ask me questions about Skull and Bones, i know a lot about the secret society because i am in one myself.
Old 02-01-2007, 05:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
do you believe in the law of fives?

George Washington = Adam Weishaupt?

[/ QUOTE ]
I know your question is more of (was he a mason?). Let me give you something related to this, while I expand on the bohemian grove question somebody asked me later.

What does the bohemian grove, and our nation's capitol have in common?

picture of the giant stone owl at the bohemian grove complex, which Bush along with many other presidents, top politicians and CEO's have attented. Every year the worlds most powerful men gather here to burn an effigy to the owl

The owl also made an appearance in a 1966 satellite image of the Congress building in Washington DC. The outline of the surrounding roadways is suggestive of the almost all-seeing bird perched on top of a pyramid.

No wonder those that know of the occult say that washington dc is a massive "power generator," in other words a generator of dark power gathered through its occult layout of roads, buildings, streets (look at the pictures of the dc layout yourself).

for more on the dc layout click here
Old 02-01-2007, 05:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
the stuff about skull and bones is somewhat inaccurate. that was a fake initiation that took place because they knew people were spying on them. the real initiation is not loud and it deals with cleansing their soul and sharing every secret to the other members and initiates. read Skull and Bones: Secrets of the Tomb.

the book is very accurate.
you can ask me questions about Skull and Bones, i know a lot about the secret society because i am in one myself.

[/ QUOTE ]

"18 year old homosexuals"?
Old 02-01-2007, 05:37 PM

Tell us about the Bilderberg Group.