Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-01-2007, 05:19 PM

Default Re: Poker Stars now seizing funds?

Thank you HSB for being the first guy to not talk to me as though I'm some sort of criminal.

Why epassporte instead of a check?
Old 02-01-2007, 05:32 PM

Default Re: Poker Stars funds question

you are money laundering. That is why they can not process the cashout. Do you see why?
Old 02-01-2007, 05:38 PM

Default Re: Poker Stars now seizing funds?

[ QUOTE ]
Thank you HSB for being the first guy to not talk to me as though I'm some sort of criminal.

Why epassporte instead of a check?

[/ QUOTE ]

If they have to replace their check processor then epassporte will likely be quicker even if you have to start from square one.

I took me 13 days to get my verification deposits and they say it will take another week for my load to clear then I can deposit and shortly thereafter withdraw.

Others have done their load with prepaid debit cards and had it done within a matter of minutes. If you need a withdrawal I would buy a prepaid debit card, activate it, start up an epassporte account, load it from the debit card, deposit to Stars (or wherever), wait until you can withdraw then withdraw to epassporte and then to the prepaid debit card which you can use to buy your groceries or whatever.

To get it to your bank, you will need to do what I did which will I think take about three weeks.

If they have to get a new check processor then I would suspect it will take longer than three weeks.

But you want to check on the time frame of checks first.
Old 02-01-2007, 07:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you are money laundering. That is why they can not process the cashout. Do you see why?

[/ QUOTE ]

To quote office space "im sorry i dont know anything about any money laundering"

Of course I didn't know any of this crap! Im just trying to get my money out of neteller! (a site poker stars told me for years was safe and honest!)
Old 02-01-2007, 09:06 PM

Hey just think...your money could still be stuck in Neteller. But it's not. So man the [censored] up and give Stars a few hundred in rake before you cash out. Not only are they not a bank, but it costs them money too.

FWIW I was able to cashout a portion of my Stars funds via check a few days ago and just got the check today. No problems at all, but I also played a few thousand hands and didn't try to cashout my entire balance. Given that I pay some monthly bills with poker income, I am more than happy (ecstatic, actually) to pay rake to Stars for the near future if it means I can still earn and have access to my earnings.
Old 02-02-2007, 02:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey just think...your money could still be stuck in Neteller. But it's not. So man the [censored] up and give Stars a few hundred in rake before you cash out. Not only are they not a bank, but it costs them money too.

FWIW I was able to cashout a portion of my Stars funds via check a few days ago and just got the check today. No problems at all, but I also played a few thousand hands and didn't try to cashout my entire balance. Given that I pay some monthly bills with poker income, I am more than happy (ecstatic, actually) to pay rake to Stars for the near future if it means I can still earn and have access to my earnings.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're absolutely right. I'm lucky to have it on Stars, got it just in time apparently.

I'm not messing around I'm going to give them A LOT of play.

This was actually my plan from the beginning until I heard the Feb 2 armageddon date for Stars checks and I paniced.

We'll see how it goes in a few weeks when I start cashing out.
Old 02-02-2007, 03:02 AM

Sigh.

1) PokerStars pays up to 5% on each purchase made via NETeller. Furthermore, they may not even see that money for 30-45 days, depending on when their next payout date is.
2) They recoup the costs from #1 by the rake.
3) You didn't play any hands to justify them allowing a cashout.
4) You immediately cashed out a transfer. How do you think this looks to anyone?
5) PokerStars has multiple check processors. This could have been seen in any of the numerous threads in this very forum.

Do your [censored] research and maybe people won't rightfully call you an idiot.
Old 02-02-2007, 03:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
5) PokerStars has multiple check processors. This could have been seen in any of the numerous threads in this very forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

While you're right in most of your flames you don't have enough info here.

PS was very careful to say in their emails they have "multiple" processors. They never said they have "multiple US" processors. Have you ever gotten a Stars check that wasn't from Chexx inc? Has anyone?

Fingers crossed over the next few weeks when it comes to Stars checks.
Old 02-02-2007, 03:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

PS was very careful to say in their emails they have "multiple" processors. They never said they have "multiple US" processors. Have you ever gotten a Stars check that wasn't from Chexx inc? Has anyone?

[/ QUOTE ]

I mean, I worked there.
Old 02-02-2007, 03:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I mean, I worked there.

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL owned.