Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-01-2007, 02:23 AM

Default Re: FTP Answers 1/31

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Doug,

Thanks for posting in the forums given all the problems as of late. I wish other sites would send their representatives as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 02-01-2007, 09:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
What about HU tables at NL10, NL25, NL50? I would like to practice HU but as a micro-stakes balla I can't afford to spend multiple $100 buy-ins to do so.

[/ QUOTE ]

Full Tilt is and will be my primary site for MHSNL 6max, but I did check out three other sites yesterday looking for a place to practice a little micro stakes NL HU.

(WSEX to see if any traffic, Royal Vegas, and another one).

I did not find anything worthwhile. Hopefully Full tilt will add some lower HU stakes in the future.

(I would play 100NL but I want to donk it up super aggro [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] )
Old 02-01-2007, 09:11 AM

What was this morning's software update?
Old 02-01-2007, 09:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
WTF bro, Stars allows more than 4 tables as well. Your post makes no sense.

[/ QUOTE ]
So did Party. They both have the player base to allow it without degrading the games into Abso-quality. How many tables other sites allow one to play is so obviously a non-sequitur that even bringing it up is pretty telling on your part.
Old 02-01-2007, 01:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What about HU tables at NL10, NL25, NL50? I would like to practice HU but as a micro-stakes balla I can't afford to spend multiple $100 buy-ins to do so.

[/ QUOTE ]

Full Tilt is and will be my primary site for MHSNL 6max, but I did check out three other sites yesterday looking for a place to practice a little micro stakes NL HU.

(WSEX to see if any traffic, Royal Vegas, and another one).

[/ QUOTE ]UB has HU NL50 tables for what its worth
Old 02-01-2007, 01:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
UB has HU NL50 tables for what its worth

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately I am in the same position at UB that others are at with Full tilt.

I have an account, but no rakeback, and HU sucks the rake.

I haven't played there in well over a year and never intend to as long as I can't get rake at UB, and I can get rake at FT.

That's why it makes no sense for sites to draw such a hard line regarding the rake issue, all it does is make them and their affiliates lose money.
Old 01-31-2007, 07:25 PM

Thanks for at least attempting to soothe the pain of recent weeks. Will these new payment solutions be under DoJ jurisdicition?
Old 01-31-2007, 07:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
1. We need payment processor options yesterday!

- This is obviously our number one priority right now. We hope to introduce at least one and possibly two new deposit methods within the week. Another withdrawal solution will either come at the same time or shortly after. My earlier post today hoping one would be launched tonight was unfortunately incorrect, it's been delayed a little. Beyond this week, there are a number of other options we're actively working on, and it's our hope that within a few weeks there will be enough options to satisfy the vast majority of players.

[/ QUOTE ]

given the current situation i'm sure players would appreciate it if you elaborated more, without giving away names or anything, on what sort of mold these deposit/withdrawal methods are going to take. phone cards will not cut it.
Old 01-31-2007, 09:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
1. We need payment processor options yesterday!

- This is obviously our number one priority right now. We hope to introduce at least one and possibly two new deposit methods within the week. Another withdrawal solution will either come at the same time or shortly after. My earlier post today hoping one would be launched tonight was unfortunately incorrect, it's been delayed a little. Beyond this week, there are a number of other options we're actively working on, and it's our hope that within a few weeks there will be enough options to satisfy the vast majority of players.

[/ QUOTE ]

given the current situation i'm sure players would appreciate it if you elaborated more, without giving away names or anything, on what sort of mold these deposit/withdrawal methods are going to take. phone cards will not cut it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto. I'm not withdrawing to a phone card. =\
Old 01-31-2007, 09:10 PM

FTPDOUG,
When are you going to increase the rake of your site? I would like to see that in future, that way you could increase your budget and expand yourself as bigger poker site and get rid of regulars.

Thanks,
Barrin6