Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-31-2007, 04:34 PM

Default Re: Suggested Solution for Neteller P2P Money Transfer Problems=PayPal.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Can you transfer funds from Neteller to Paypal . . .

[/ QUOTE ]

No, you cannot transfer money directly from Neteller to PayPal. This is the one "weak link" in my proposal.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well then it is a pretty major weakness to the plan. As mentioned many times in other threads. The fees incurred will likely kill an idea like this. The P2P transfer eats 1.9%. When cashing from Neteller to a Canadian (using me as an example) account you get screwed on the exchange rate which cuts at least another point or so off. You then have the money in a CDN account. Depositing CDN funds into your paypal account will likely screw you on the currency exchange again . . . so unless someone is willing to take at least a 10% + hit to get their money, I can't see anyone "helping" get this done with all the time and effort that would likely be involved.

my 2 cents
Old 01-31-2007, 04:41 PM

Default Re: Suggested Solution for Neteller P2P Money Transfer Problems=PayPal

the basis for my comments is paypal has gotten into peoples bank accounts and taken out money without authorization

They make is so easy for people to scam honest people. Their buyer protection is a complete [censored] joke. Ive had them tell me that someone used a fraudulant credit card SIX MONTHS AFTER THE FACT!!!!!!!!!! and wanted me to give them the money back
They could easily have been lying about the card and just trying to steal my money- but even if they were telling the truth I am paying them to process a credit card transaction and followed every step neccasary for their "buyer protection plan" and they still tried to steal money from me. Go to paypalsucks.com. That should keep you busy until next week some time.
I still use paypal for buying things with my credit card (they are great for this) but I never accept money with it for anything and have no money in my paypal account.