Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-01-2007, 06:46 PM

Default Re: Eurobet (ongame) Runtime Error

replay from the site if someone find it usefull [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Dear xxx

Thank you for your message.

Please be advised that our Technical department has confirmed us that we did not experience any technical difficulties.

To eliminate the problem please try the following:

Clear you cookies and cache (Choose "Internet Options" from IE's Tools menu. Under the "Temporary Internet files" heading, click the "Delete Files" button, then check the box alongside "Delete all offline content" and click "OK". Under the "History" heading, click the "Clear History" button, and click "Yes" when prompted. Click the "OK" button at the bottom of the "Internet Options" window, and then close and re-start your browser.)

Also please try to update to the latest version of the Flash player by going to www.adobe.com

and your Java version by going to www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp

If you still experiencing the same problem please contact us.

If I can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact either myself, or the Coral Eurobet Customer Service team.

Kind regards,
Old 03-01-2007, 07:21 PM

thats too funny not to post it here...

my replay
hello

this error acours in your client not in the java (web) version!

and there they go again:

Thank you for your message.

I would like to inform you that some games in the webasite require java to open, therefore please make sure you update your computer accordingly.

Kind regards,
Pelagia
Eurobet Customer Services
Old 03-02-2007, 10:41 AM

Same problem here. The best way is not to play tourneys over there. In cash games that is not that much of a problem unless you play NL. Btw if you can't run the client again it's because it still runs on your pc so you need to open your task manager and close it before runnung it again.
Old 03-03-2007, 08:47 PM

It's just amazing how incompetent Ongame are. They've let this stupid runtime error bug harass their players for months now.

I get the error once or twice during a session of 1k hands or so. I usually wait until I'm not in a hand at any of my tables, then click OK on one of the error messages, resulting in the client shutting down. Then quickly go to Task manager and remove the poker client process that's usually still hanging there. Finally restart the client, and if I'm lucky it gives me back a couple of the tables I was in.
Old 03-21-2007, 08:15 PM

the error was fixed in the letest upgrade!

thank you very much ongeme, that we can play withouth this error [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 03-25-2007, 07:01 AM

God I hate playing on eurobet so much. I've sent them an email to request them to completely overhaul their software. It's just brutal, it's like it's written by high schoolers.

Here's the lists of bugs I've gotten everyday that I've played there.

1)my table completely vanishes into thin air, once during a hand that I was involved in.

2)chips from the previous game still displayed on the table
making playing decisions utterly confusing sometimes. I play NL 5max and multitabling. It takes me a second or two to evaluate what is happening on the table.

3)The client is sloooow and unresponsive. God it's awful

4)The runtime error, although to be fair I haven't gotten it in a while.

We need more people to send them emails complaining about their software. I don't nearly play as much in eurobet as I should (as I keep winning there). Trying to mulitable eurobet I want to stick a pencil in my brain.
Old 03-29-2007, 06:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]

1)my table completely vanishes into thin air, once during a hand that I was involved in.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol this happened to me 3 times allready today, but the first time in general, i couldnt belive it. looks like it is some new bug. I hope someone from on game is reading this post.
Old 03-29-2007, 11:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol this happened to me 3 times allready today, but the first time in general, i couldnt belive it. looks like it is some new bug. I hope someone from on game is reading this post.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not new, I've had my table vanish since the very beginning. Today I had my table vanish and had to go on the waiting list. I can't believe they don't do something about this bug, how much money does it cost them that people are getting booted off their tables and the game breaks? I went on another waiting list and in the end decided to just forget the whole thing and left to play on another site.
Old 03-30-2007, 06:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
in the end decided to just forget the whole thing and left to play on another site.

[/ QUOTE ]

I do this everytime, something like this happens. They are loosing so much in rake not fixing bugs like this, lol, it is realy unbelivable
Old 03-30-2007, 06:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
We need more people to send them emails complaining about their software.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is realy inportant!!

Poker players show some action!