Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-19-2007, 10:38 PM

Default Re: Doyle Brunson please help!

Do you have any clue what you are talking about? I have a great relationship with ftp. They are very rational reasonable people especially when you play 50k hands a month. And yes I do play under my own affiliate there to.
Old 01-19-2007, 10:41 PM

Additionally, why are you 2 so hung up on the fact that I signed up under my affiliate. I am hoping for some help not criticism for what was a clear mistake at the onset but was remedied and has absolutely no relevance to what Im trying to achieve which is contacting someone from Doyles that will take the time to understand my dilema
Old 01-21-2007, 06:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
what Im trying to achieve which is contacting someone from Doyles that will take the time to understand my dilema

[/ QUOTE ]

your dilemma, ie breaking the rules... buhu, breaking the rules on other sites doesnt justify you breaking or trying to break it on some other site...

Its not allowed, get with the program.
Old 01-21-2007, 01:11 PM

And1,

Do you not see any difference in breaking the rules and breaking the rules when you have been contacted---told you have permission to do so and then reprimanded for doing exactly what they specificall said you could do?

Does that not make any difference to you?

The only reason I am so upset is because I get a phone call from the manager telling me they have decided to make an exception for me. I would have had no problem not playing under my own affiliate, in fact I wish I had.
Old 01-21-2007, 01:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
And1,

Do you not see any difference in breaking the rules and breaking the rules when you have been contacted---told you have permission to do so and then reprimanded for doing exactly what they specificall said you could do?

Does that not make any difference to you?

The only reason I am so upset is because I get a phone call from the manager telling me they have decided to make an exception for me. I would have had no problem not playing under my own affiliate, in fact I wish I had.

[/ QUOTE ]

Danger, it seems clear that you misunderstood what was meant by making an exception... The exception was clearly that they weren't going to take all your funds and close all your accounts...

You made a mistake, they didn't penalize you for it... ENJOY!
Old 01-21-2007, 04:26 PM

Take my account and all funds????? What on earth are you talking about? I had not even deposited a single dollar. I had not played one hand. Lets try and keep in my mind entire purpose with Doyles was to bring them high revenue players that would have never even considered playing there if it was not for me. If you were the owner of Doyles you would treat me like this? Good luck in your business ventures.
Old 01-21-2007, 04:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Take my account and all funds????? What on earth are you talking about? I had not even deposited a single dollar. I had not played one hand. Lets try and keep in my mind entire purpose with Doyles was to bring them high revenue players that would have never even considered playing there if it was not for me. If you were the owner of Doyles you would treat me like this? Good luck in your business ventures.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't shoot the messenger, just cause you don't like the message... you came here asking and you got answers...

This is fairly standard practice in the affiliate world... I suggest you do some more homework...
Old 01-21-2007, 09:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't shoot the messenger, just cause you don't like the message... you came here asking and you got answers...

This is fairly standard practice in the affiliate world... I suggest you do some more homework...

[/ QUOTE ]

The T&C's don't mean [censored] if you get prior authorization in writing from the site. I have done it at several and it's common practice.

Many sites will choose to take your play rather than lose it to a competitor.
Old 01-21-2007, 11:02 PM

but, at any time the site could say "you are in violation of the T&C's, we are shutting you down"

you can show them emails or whatever showing they gave you permission, but the fact still remains you are in violation.

FT banned a guy from ever playing on their site for creating a 2nd account.... AFTER they told him to create it because his other account was Hacked and stolen....
Old 01-22-2007, 12:44 AM

I think I mentioned this already but I got that authorization from them and in writing.