Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-16-2007, 12:25 AM

Default Re: Neteller Founders arrested

[ QUOTE ]
Ban me? That seems like a bright idea. I thought people might want to know so they can be prudent and maybe send any funds they have to pokerstars and other sties for the time being.

What if tomorrow the arrests are announced, an indictment is unsealed and the entire company is under indictment like Betonsports?

What if the company and/or the banks they deal with use that as some sort of convoluted excuse to steal the money on deposit like Betonsports did?

You guys are so busy being [censored] idiots you can't come to terms with what could potentially be happening here. You'd rather ban and delete. Could be nothing, but I wouldn't want a bunch of money sitting in neteller come tomorrow morning. Would you?

[/ QUOTE ]

This post is hilarious.
Old 01-16-2007, 12:27 AM

I hope you are right ZBT and I turn out to be a moron. Do you want your money sitting in Neteller over the next few days?
Old 01-16-2007, 12:29 AM

I didn't have a ton on Neteller but I requested a check. Better safe than sorry is how I feel.
Old 01-16-2007, 12:37 AM

yes i do..now shut up and go away
Old 01-16-2007, 12:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I hope you are right ZBT and I turn out to be a moron. Do you want your money sitting in Neteller over the next few days?

[/ QUOTE ]

Either way. You got so wrapped up about one post you made on an internet board. We have people come on here nearly everyday with stupid gossip, stupid questions, wrong information, and other stupid things. The moderators of this forum are neither paid not appreciated in most cases and you spazz out because we didn't immediately check the non-existant(at the time) sources of your information. If everytime someone made a stupid post, with no source, about legislation related topics, the mod of that forum just let it sit there. This forum would suck. Really. Really. Badly.

Get a life bro. Seriously.
Old 01-16-2007, 12:38 AM

Why would my money not be safe in Neteller? Makes no sense...
Old 01-16-2007, 12:51 AM

ZBT this is a huge story if true. You don't think if the DOJ has Neteller under indictment it is cause for alarm? The fear is not that the DOJ can shut Neteller down, but what Neteller or it's banks might do if Neteller is under indictment.

It happened with Betonsports and it can happen here. The mod that deleted the post was wrong and acted way too quickly. Like it or not, Neteller going down affects a lot of people.

If you would like to place a wager on whether or not Neteller is still servicing the US market in a year please PM me and we can work out someone to hold the money. The only real question right now is whether or not all the American customers will be paid. If the company is under indictment, your chances of getting paid just went down.
Old 01-16-2007, 12:52 AM

Neteller is a publicly traded company. Shut up.
Old 01-16-2007, 12:55 AM

I am going to be honest with you guys. I think his message is a little too much "the sky is falling" but there is some truth to what he is saying. Why not be a little cautious?
Old 01-16-2007, 01:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ZBT this is a huge story if true. You don't think if the DOJ has Neteller under indictment it is cause for alarm? The fear is not that the DOJ can shut Neteller down, but what Neteller or it's banks might do if Neteller is under indictment.

It happened with Betonsports and it can happen here. The mod that deleted the post was wrong and acted way too quickly. Like it or not, Neteller going down affects a lot of people.

If you would like to place a wager on whether or not Neteller is still servicing the US market in a year please PM me and we can work out someone to hold the money. The only real question right now is whether or not all the American customers will be paid. If the company is under indictment, your chances of getting paid just went down.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think this story is that big at all. Did you actually read it? It has nothing to do with anything of recent times. Also, Neteller is a publicly traded company. Your money is perfectly safe.