Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-12-2007, 07:11 PM

Default Re: UB Reload Today

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Question:
How is UB? I'm debating whether to do rakeback there, or a PSO signup, but I'm hesitant to do rakeback without knowing how the interface/competition is...
Also, for it to work well with pokertracker, I need to bu a handgrabber, don't I?

[/ QUOTE ]

Do rakeback ...

For example if you manage to clear the $200 reload in 1 week you get $200 from bonus + $150 from points for cash + ~$100 in rakeback.

I would not play anywhere else at all if I had infinite bonus at UB.

[/ QUOTE ]

You seem to be the only high volume player that I ever hear of playing at UB. Any thoughts on why? If you don't mind sharing what stakes/game do you play? How many tables?

If Full Tilt wasn't rigged would you play there?
Old 01-12-2007, 08:01 PM

Fwiw, the site is saying its a 20% reload, not 25%. I deposited $1k to get the full bonus when it should have been $800. I used Neteller if that matters.
Old 01-12-2007, 09:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Fwiw, the site is saying its a 20% reload, not 25%. I deposited $1k to get the full bonus when it should have been $800. I used Neteller if that matters.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same thing happened to me with neteller also. I emailed them but no response yet.
Old 01-12-2007, 11:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Same thing happened to me with neteller also. I emailed them but no response yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

yea i noticed the same thing...no response either...oh well
Old 01-13-2007, 12:08 AM

Same with me,20% not 25%. I would not wait for support to answer you. The reload will probably be over by then.
Old 01-13-2007, 12:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Same with me,20% not 25%. I would not wait for support to answer you. The reload will probably be over by then.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just dropped the money in anyway. The reload will be over and bonus cleared before they respond if history is any indicator. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-13-2007, 12:37 AM

Just checked my email and they fixed the problem and added the rest of the amount to my pending bonus balance. That was faster than I expected.
Old 01-13-2007, 10:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Just checked my email and they fixed the problem and added the rest of the amount to my pending bonus balance. That was faster than I expected.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not immediately clear from this thread if the max you can deposit is $800 or $1000.

Can someone clarify?

Also, does anyone have estimates worked out for bonus clearance vs rakeback at NL25 6max?

My rough estimates are from 2,479 hands, I've cleared $51.69 in bonus, generating 518.1 Ultimate points. And hands I've been in have $119 of rake*, so it seems that the bonus is worth more than the rake?

*For some reason, I'm forgetting how to calculate rakeback from PT rake numbers.
If I have $119 in rake listed on PT, and if I were getting 30% rakeback, then is it just $119 x 30% = $35.7 in rakeback?
Old 01-13-2007, 10:42 AM

Also, (and maybe everyone knows this) if you like to play shorthanded and like starting games, then this would be a faster way to convert bonus ----

"Earn BONUS UltimatePoints™ for starting real money games!

Be the first player to join any real money table with five or more seats and earn 25% more UltimatePoints™ for the entire time you play at that table. Be the second at the table and earn 25% more UltimatePoints™ the entire time you play at that table.

Bonus UltimatePoints™ for starting games will be credited to your Ultimate Player's Club account immediately upon leaving the table.

Note: Bonus UltimatePoints™ are not given for joining a table from a waitlist. "
Old 01-13-2007, 11:10 AM

to get the max 200 you need to deposit 800. orlike 575 if you're reloading from visa/mastercard.

it doesnt matter if RB is worth more than bonus because RB+Bonus= more than either RB or bonus alone. UB does not subtract bonus from MGR. yeah it's great to get bonus ultimatepoints from starting games, but starting games means you're playing HU, which means you're not beating the rake at NL25