Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-10-2007, 07:14 PM

Default Re: Brag: did not get arrested yesterday (VERY LONG)

I believe it, ive unfortunately been harassed by cops on a few occasions. They can be total [censored].
Old 01-10-2007, 07:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
this entire story stinks of BS

i mean, it could be true, but i seriously doubt it

[/ QUOTE ]

OC and Perc are pretty heavy, I call BS.

[/ QUOTE ]

y would i lie?? this realy happend word for word i just missed alot of abbusive commentary from the cop

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know why you would lie, I don't even know if you are lying, but if I was a betting man, I'd say you were full of [censored] on this.

I'd say there is less than a 1% chance that a cop would find multiple controlled substances in your car/on your person, and just let you off with a warning... WITHOUT CONFISCATING ANYTHING. No [censored] way.

Sorry man, but either you are FOS or there is something you are leaving out here.

Tragically I've had experience with this before and know of other close friends who have had this experience. Your story just doesn't add up.
Old 01-10-2007, 07:43 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

this story is weak compared to my best one.

me and 3 friends are driving from santa cruz to san diego to vegas. im in the passenger seat. about 3/4 of the way down 5 we are smoking and going like 90. all of a sudden the lights go nuts behind us and we;re getting pulled over. all of the windows are open and the smell seems fine. my friend had a full ounce and stuffs it under the back seat.(this was a truck with one of those giant cabs where people can sit in the back on a bench seat). the cop tells my friend he was going 90, blah blah blah. he then asks if we have any weed. my friend in the back seat says yes and i almost faint from excessive retard exposure. he takes out the big sack and hands it to the cop. at this point im pretty sure we;re all pretty owned.

the cop says "wow, this is a lot of really really good stuff, what are you guys doing?"
we all just look scared shitless im sure.

he finally says "you know what, i dont want to mess up all of your lives or do all the paperwork. so how about you get out(motions to me) and put this in that trash can over there and we can all get on with our lives?" i am shocked, but i get out and throw it away. the cop doesnt even give us a speeding ticket and off we go.

about 5 miles down the road my friend says, "dude, i really want that, lets go back." i think its a [censored] idea, but im overruled since hes driving. so we go back to the trash can, i open it, grab the weed and we return to our voyage. craziest police experience ever.

rj
Old 01-10-2007, 09:22 PM

When you get out of your car you should always lock it and put the keys in your pocket. This makes it very hard for the police to bend the rules and search your car anyway.
Old 01-10-2007, 09:54 PM

Depends on the cop and the state. I've had a friend get caught with a passenger who had a fake ID and a warrent in another state, an ounce of nugs in the glove box and a quarter of schwag in each of their mouths (they were not successful in eating the weed [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]). he lied about everything, then came forward about everything and was let off with the cops only taking the nugs (i wonder why...)

So, yes, it does happen.
Old 01-10-2007, 10:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd say there is less than a 1% chance that a cop would find multiple controlled substances in your car/on your person, and just let you off with a warning... WITHOUT CONFISCATING ANYTHING. No [censored] way.

Sorry man, but either you are FOS or there is something you are leaving out here.

Tragically I've had experience with this before and know of other close friends who have had this experience. Your story just doesn't add up.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know about whether this post is real or not, but what he described could happen. OP is right about no probable cause in this case for the dog search. No probable cause => drugs are suppressed as evidence at trial.

Plus, the amount of marijuana was trivial, and they knew the OP was from out of state so tracking the prescriptions would be a pain in the ass that's not really worth their hassle. And, since they also found as a result of an illegal search, they would be suppressed also.

Overall, if it's a real post, good play OP with declining the car search. That led to all the other things working right for him.
Old 01-10-2007, 10:09 PM

you were in CALIFORNIA (where medical marijuana is legal and weed is decriminalized). Pretty much the only way you're gonna get arrested in Cali with pot is if federal agents bust you growing or you're a complete jackoff to the cop.
Old 01-10-2007, 11:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Depends on the cop and the state. I've had a friend get caught with a passenger who had a fake ID and a warrent in another state, an ounce of nugs in the glove box and a quarter of schwag in each of their mouths (they were not successful in eating the weed [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]). he lied about everything, then came forward about everything and was let off with the cops only taking the nugs (i wonder why...)

So, yes, it does happen.

[/ QUOTE ]

my main issue isn't that OP got off, it's that the cops left him with all of his drugs after they allegedly found them.

That doesn't happen. This simple detail makes this post 99% likely to be either fake or very exaggerated IMO.
Old 01-11-2007, 03:12 AM

i can assure u that it all happend the way i said with the exception of leaving out the convo when the cop badgering me with questions and almost verbaly forcing a confession to having stufff before they actualy obtained it. I am soo confused why they left me with my stuff i mean it doesnt make sense i lied to the cop and he thought i was a punk ass and yet i still get off scott free..... it makes me think that by me denying them the right to search my car and them searching it that they were in the wrong and they realized it. I wonder what would have happend if they found a zip in the trunk?
Old 01-11-2007, 03:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
this story is weak compared to my best one.

me and 3 friends are driving from santa cruz to san diego to vegas. im in the passenger seat. about 3/4 of the way down 5 we are smoking and going like 90. all of a sudden the lights go nuts behind us and we;re getting pulled over. all of the windows are open and the smell seems fine. my friend had a full ounce and stuffs it under the back seat.(this was a truck with one of those giant cabs where people can sit in the back on a bench seat). the cop tells my friend he was going 90, blah blah blah. he then asks if we have any weed. my friend in the back seat says yes and i almost faint from excessive retard exposure. he takes out the big sack and hands it to the cop. at this point im pretty sure we;re all pretty owned.

the cop says "wow, this is a lot of really really good stuff, what are you guys doing?"
we all just look scared shitless im sure.

he finally says "you know what, i dont want to mess up all of your lives or do all the paperwork. so how about you get out(motions to me) and put this in that trash can over there and we can all get on with our lives?" i am shocked, but i get out and throw it away. the cop doesnt even give us a speeding ticket and off we go.

about 5 miles down the road my friend says, "dude, i really want that, lets go back." i think its a [censored] idea, but im overruled since hes driving. so we go back to the trash can, i open it, grab the weed and we return to our voyage. craziest police experience ever.

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

haha thats beautiful