Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-04-2007, 10:16 AM

Default Re: Pokerstars - FPPs to money

[ QUOTE ]
I gather that the Aston Martin is the best value for FPP, though I don't know what the resale value of one of them is. If you earn 400k FPP per month, then that's a year to get the Aston Martin...

[/ QUOTE ]

The Aston Martin is only the best value on paper. I imagine that added hassels of getting the car would likely kill the deal. Plus I don't think I'd ever want to pay insurance on a car like that.
Old 01-04-2007, 12:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just have the concierge service pay your bills every 2 weeks or so. 180k FPP = around $3000

[/ QUOTE ]

What can you ask for with the concierge service?

Anyone having experiences?
Old 01-04-2007, 03:07 PM

400K FPP's Per month and you have never used the concierge service?

Something smells fishy to me

[ QUOTE ]
Well Im a solid multitabler (at the $114 turbos) and if it was me my range in hand 1 would be: JJ+, AK.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is from a preious post of yours.

Now how many FPP"s are you earning again?
Old 01-04-2007, 07:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Well Im a solid multitabler (at the $114 turbos) and if it was me my range in hand 1 would be: JJ+, AK.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

400k FPPs every month and?
Started last month and became a Supernova, so naturally this month I will make more cause of the bigger factor (350%) and cause im playing more, due to reach Supernova elite within 9 months.

But tell me about the service, instead of acusing me for being a fish. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 01-04-2007, 08:32 PM

GOLD COINS + EBAY = PROFIT
Old 01-05-2007, 12:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

400k FPPs every month and?
Started last month and became a Supernova, so naturally this month I will make more cause of the bigger factor (350%) and cause im playing more, due to reach Supernova elite within 9 months.

But tell me about the service, instead of acusing me for being a fish. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

They will get you almost anything, I even got 4k worth of Party Poker stock after the legislation with the concierge.
Old 01-05-2007, 01:29 AM

I wasn't calling you a fish, It just seemed silly that someone earning 400,000 FPP's per month didn't know what the concierge service did or what they could do with their points.

Most high volume players figure that out before they decide on a site to play on as it adds a significant earn to their bottom line.
Old 01-05-2007, 01:41 AM

I don't understand why so many people have this Ebay hard on. At SuperNova status it makes no sense.

Anyways, take the cash bonuses unless there is something you need because buying an item and then listing it on Ebay is not worth the time and effort at SuperNova status.

Once you list an item on Ebay and then you pay the Ebay listing fee you are going to be worse off then just taking the cash bonus.

Concierge service= $.017 per FPP
Cash bonus = $.015 Per VPP

At 400,000 FPP's your talking about $800 difference before you pay the Ebay listing fees plus you will only get about 90-95% of the value of the item if you are lucky.

Add to that the shipping time from Stars to you and then the auction time etc. It's just not worth it.

Or do what I do and get a $1k Grocery gift card, a $1K Gas card, $ a 1k gift card for the mall near me and save the rest of the points or use it on a trip or a new car or whatever takes your fancy each month
Old 01-05-2007, 06:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I wasn't calling you a fish, It just seemed silly that someone earning 400,000 FPP's per month didn't know what the concierge service did or what they could do with their points.

Most high volume players figure that out before they decide on a site to play on as it adds a significant earn to their bottom line.

[/ QUOTE ]

No problem mate. I was coming from Crypto, which died and need to find a new place to play in a hurry. So I tried Pokerstars for real in end of november (have played little there until then) and then I was in a hurry to reach Supernova before 31st december.

I got there and then I was in doubt with all those points [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this the standard prize for using the Concierge Service?
Old 01-05-2007, 09:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No problem mate. I was coming from Crypto, which died and need to find a new place to play in a hurry. So I tried Pokerstars for real in end of november (have played little there until then) and then I was in a hurry to reach Supernova before 31st december.

I got there and then I was in doubt with all those points [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this the standard prize for using the Concierge Service?

[/ QUOTE ]

The standard is $3000 worth of stuff for 180k in points, which works out to 1.666667 cents per point.