Old 01-03-2007, 02:05 PM

Default Re: Anna Nicole Prop at Bodog

Can she leave the jurisdiction?
Old 01-03-2007, 02:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Can she leave the jurisdiction?

[/ QUOTE ]

She has 2 real options: 1)fight in the courts and 2) Stay/Go to the Bahamas. Neither are a good option for her. The second will cause he lots of legal problems. But, she is a bimbo so she will probably not think logically.

btw - in the 90s I worked in a high end department store and we had these giant Guess Jean banners in the store with Anna on them that I had to walk past several times a day. She was insanely hot and the banners could haunt a man. What happened to her looks?

Here is one of the guess ads SFW. It is not the one in the store but you can see that she was once hot.
http://www.kwyxz.org/weblog/wp-conte...cole-guess.jpg
Old 01-03-2007, 03:04 PM

at 4/15 or -375 now.
Old 01-03-2007, 03:07 PM

why is he taking his case to court? if he wants results, he should take it to maury.
Old 01-03-2007, 06:14 PM

It's funny that you mention Maury because I was going to put my estimate of Birkhead being the father at 99%, but then I thought about all the Maury guests where it ends up that none of the suspected fathers turn out to be the one. I figured there is always the chance that Anna Nicole had some one night stand or something that Birkhead and Stern don't even know about.

It's too bad that this bet is on Bodog and not somewhere like Pinnacle that has both sides because then everyone could lock up arbs if they wanted to thanks to Utah's early heads-up on this.
Old 01-04-2007, 01:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's funny that you mention Maury because I was going to put my estimate of Birkhead being the father at 99%, but then I thought about all the Maury guests where it ends up that none of the suspected fathers turn out to be the one. I figured there is always the chance that Anna Nicole had some one night stand or something that Birkhead and Stern don't even know about.

It's too bad that this bet is on Bodog and not somewhere like Pinnacle that has both sides because then everyone could lock up arbs if they wanted to thanks to Utah's early heads-up on this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good news and bad news. Smith has agreed to have the test done so it sounds like it will happen. However, the fact that she is willing actually lowers the odds a bit that Birkhead is the father. Still, the odds are over 90%. Of course, you can never discount that a ho even knows who the father is. Hell, it would almost be worth the $100 if it is a third person for the hilarity that would insue. lol

It is still a great bet at the current odds of -400.
Old 01-04-2007, 02:03 PM

Hey, he took the goat to live. Utah is a genius.
Old 01-04-2007, 02:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey, he took the goat to live. Utah is a genius.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is way easier money than the goat. I am not sure the goat was that big of a +EV bet if I remember correctly. This is very +EV.
Old 01-04-2007, 04:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You can actually arb this now for a 29% ROI as it is now -500 and the other 2 options are 500 and 550. This way you have a pure freeroll for 29% with no risk. I wouldn't arb it and I would still buy at -500 and I maxed out for $250 now.
Old 01-09-2007, 01:29 PM

Anna is setting up a fake corporation before the test to shield her assets from Birkhead. She doesnt do this unless she knows Birkhead is the father or she has a strong suspicion he is the father.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16441603/

Also, Anna is back in the U.S. so the test is very likely to happen in time.

I still like this bet a lot at -500. But, with a ho you never know. The funniest thing is that the Other has overtaken Stern so the bettors are handicapping that she is a super ho. lol.