Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: How valuable have session reviews been to you?
Very valuable 7 16.67%
Somewhat valuable 18 42.86%
Little Value 5 11.90%
No Value 3 7.14%
Ive never done a review! 9 21.43%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-18-2006, 03:39 AM

Default Re: POKES POKER CASHOUTS

My understanding of Joe's "deal" is offering extra rakeback or something on his site. Which is of no use to me, cause I've basically lost my entire roll. Starting with the $16k that BOSpoker (Betonsports) will never give back to me after their whole ordeal with the US. Then $4k from Jetsetpoker when that site shut down 2 months ago, and now $15k from PokesPoker. Online poker has become depressing. Someone find me some good news soon please. I'd rather be spending my time playing than looking for ways to get my money back from these sites. And is help at pokespoker com not returning emails anymore?
Old 12-18-2006, 04:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I actually made a comment about this guy and how fishy it sounded. I went ahead and spoke to him last night. He is actually legit and was able to explain a lot of things to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

This does not explain why, if he has something to say, it can't be posted here...
Old 12-18-2006, 04:21 AM

i haven't had a pokes account, swore off futurebet after the bayou fiasco, but these two threads raised a couple questions that i didnt see answered.

1. are the affiliates getting paid for their client accounts?

2 why do the affiliates keep doing business with unreliable sites?
Old 12-18-2006, 07:01 AM

so what are the statements right now ? I am waiting for witdhrawal for 2 months already , was having some emails earlier with Nancy Ross but i got not reply past 2 weeks

Regards
Old 12-18-2006, 12:54 PM

The problems existed before legislation. I'm sure the legislation didn't help, but it isn't the root of the problem.

Futurebet is not just a software provider. They were an intermediary between Ongame and Pokes. Ongame licensed Futurebet and Futurebet sublicensed Pokes. According to Pokes, money (rake, winnings) passed from Ongame to Futurebet to Pokes. Futurebet did not pass along that money as they should have.

It seems bizarre that Futurebet will step in and "handle Pokes' financial obligations," since the root of the problem, according to Pokes, is that Futurebet isn't honoring its financial obligations.

Someone is lying here, that's for sure.

Yes someone is. What you say appears to be 100% correct. Basically pokes poker had a lot of winning players. What this does is create a huge imbalance between the money they hold from deposits and what Futurebet owes them from the winnings. I think some of the sites had lesser problems then pokes mainly because they had a balance of winning and losing players and therefore did not need to get big payments from FB. I have no doubt now that the problem is with futurebet not Pokes. That is not to say I'm not pissed off about them letting me start playing there when they knew of these problems.
Old 12-19-2006, 01:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I actually made a comment about this guy and how fishy it sounded. I went ahead and spoke to him last night. He is actually legit and was able to explain a lot of things to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

This does not explain why, if he has something to say, it can't be posted here...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, it's all fine and good that some random poster "talked to him", but since he won't tell us what was discussed, it seems even fishier.

There's some vague talk of a rakeback deal, which shouldn't be allowed anywhere but the affiliate forums. Warrior needs to come clean about what he's offering, as opposed to spamming these threads with his email address.
Old 12-19-2006, 03:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, it's all fine and good that some random poster "talked to him", but since he won't tell us what was discussed, it seems even fishier.

There's some vague talk of a rakeback deal, which shouldn't be allowed anywhere but the affiliate forums. Warrior needs to come clean about what he's offering, as opposed to spamming these threads with his email address.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's nothing you'd (or me) be interested in
Old 12-19-2006, 03:28 PM

Way too much of these threads are entering "grey" areas.

But the fact is, is there any real hope that the rest of us who have waited months will recieve our pending withdrawals?? Will pokespoker or futurebet will acutally honour our money??

Has anyone recieved payment from pokes since that Dec 8th "partial payment" email they sent out? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 12-19-2006, 05:18 PM

I'm the "random" poster. I'm just another player trying to get my money back from Pokes. I have spoken to Pokes, Futurebet and as mentioned to the "warrior" trying to piece this puzzle together. I will call ongame today and try and get their side of the story. The information I got from talking to warrior is nothing secretive. I don't think he wants to be quoted but it was nothing more than confirming my suspicion that futurebet is the main problem. Ive got no agenda here apart from recuperating my cash. I've been a poster here for years so no reason to question my integrety.

I'll post an update on any new news I uncover.
Old 12-19-2006, 05:39 PM

Nice. Great to see someone making the right calls. I haven't gotten anywhere with the support or help@pokespoker.com.

Best I've heard so far was (recieved today):

"PokesPoker are planning on honoring their withdrawals. They were planning on making the payouts by December 08,2006. They have been making some payouts to players in queue. I believe that they may set another date in which they plan to clear all of the pending withdrawals."

Harsh, but I'm sure that's mostly whitewash and old news at this point.