Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-08-2006, 12:51 PM

Default Re: Absolute Review anyone?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Too many colluders especially in the sit-n-gos. Chip dumping is commom and support doesnt care

[/ QUOTE ]

That is odd, I have played there for 6 years and about 100 SNG's and have never seen that!

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought AP opened in 2003.

Were you beta testing the other two years?
Old 12-08-2006, 01:06 PM

I've played the 100NL Full Size tables there for the last month or so and I haven't seen any of the problems mentioned above. Customer Service has answered every email I've sent in 3 hours or less and every answer has been courteous and responsive to my concerns. It's practically impossible to run out of bonus opportunities (typically $800 or so available per week to regular players and at least $1000 or more for VIP players), bonus isn't deducted from rakeback, and rakeback is going up to 30% as of 1/1/07.

My personal observation is that while it was full of rocks a few months ago when I first opened my account (and decided not to play there at the time), it has opened up quite a bit since the US legislation closed many other sites to American players.
Old 12-08-2006, 02:00 PM

How much per hour do you get in bonus+RB at NL50? HOw about NL25? I think its about 8 bucks an hour at 1/2 6max limit. How are the games?
Old 12-08-2006, 02:06 PM

Anybody to know is it possible to withdraw with Moneybookers from Absolute?
Old 12-08-2006, 02:33 PM

I can't comment on SNG's, but i reported some blatant collusion on the NL tables about a year ago, and it was dealt with very promptly by support.

Played there on and off for 2 years odd, and always had very quick responses from support, and fast cash out times. Wish they'd fix the skins bug on the 6 handed NL tables, but apart from that, i'm happy.
Old 12-08-2006, 02:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How much per hour do you get in bonus+RB at NL50? HOw about NL25? I think its about 8 bucks an hour at 1/2 6max limit. How are the games?

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't speak for NL25 or NL50, but I think my numbers for NL100 worked out to about $7 or so per table hour plus whatever the value of the Rewards Points turns out to be.
Old 12-08-2006, 02:44 PM

I'd say up to about NL100, AP is worth it. NL200 and above just doesn't have enough games running most of the time to make it a main site if you want game selection. Bonus + RB is nice and the games are about the same as everywhere else now.

The software is slow and annoying and that's probably what drives most people away eventually. Oh yeah, in case you haven't heard... it's rigged!!!
Old 12-08-2006, 04:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd say up to about NL100, AP is worth it. NL200 and above just doesn't have enough games running most of the time to make it a main site if you want game selection.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is absolutely true if you're a FR player (I am), but not so much if you play 6-max tables (I don't). There are currently 9 6-max tables running at NL200 and 4 at NL400 - not great, but not bad either.
Old 12-08-2006, 04:44 PM

rake is super-high,, 15-30 -- 3 handed they take $2,,,,,,,,,,,insane
Old 12-08-2006, 04:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'd say up to about NL100, AP is worth it. NL200 and above just doesn't have enough games running most of the time to make it a main site if you want game selection.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is absolutely true if you're a FR player (I am), but not so much if you play 6-max tables (I don't). There are currently 9 6-max tables running at NL200 and 4 at NL400 - not great, but not bad either.

[/ QUOTE ]Agreed,and its off peek time right now with the 9 running(btw you can only play 6 tables at once).I think this is standard though esp. at medium or smaller sized sites as 6max has become the choice game for most.Limit seems to have more FR games running at smaller stakes like this.Lately in the evenings(US Eastern),there has ofton been in the range of 9-10 tables of 1/2FR ....3-4 2/4FR tables flying.Above these limits once again FR becomes rare with mostly 6max and an occasional FR table popping up.