Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-08-2006, 10:25 AM

Default Re: When to rebuy in short-stack NL games?

[ QUOTE ]
I have difficulty believing that people won't get a little perturbed if you simply start moving chips from your pocket to your stack. That's not only permissible but it won't cause any grief with the other players?

Would proper protocol be to announce to the dealer that you're adding to your stack to get back to the max?

[/ QUOTE ]

Depending on where you are playing, cash may not play at the table in which case usually the dealer will announce that you are $100 (or whatever) behind while the runner gets you chips.

When I pull out chips to add to my stack it's not in a sneaky way, and I don't hide them just put the biggest denomination chips on top.
Old 12-09-2006, 12:34 AM

act boisterous and since it will be so obvious that you're rebuying everytime make it a point that everyone knows...tell them you're going to take all their money and make it a part of your game....act loose but play selevtively aggressive......or you could always carry a bunch of 25 dollar chips in your pockeet and reload everytime u lose 25
Old 12-09-2006, 12:35 AM

no just do it..stop being a biotch, id love to get on the table with u and push u around