Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Business, Finance, and Investing
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-06-2006, 02:23 PM

Default Re: Forum Project Status

I've kinda slacked off as I ended up learning so much about my niche that I just keep researching more and more things and never get to posting.

My main affiliate account that I was going to focus on never got back to me so I've submitted another application and hope to get that set up by end of the week.

The project has actually had a more profound effect on my life as it relates to retirement planning and personal finance. It's actually been a really eye opening experience in that respect. So much so that I'm going back to school to get my MBA-Finance this summer. LOL
Old 12-06-2006, 04:26 PM

I agree that we should add a little more organization - at 1 point weren't we going to setup our own forum for discussion of the project? Also, aren't we suppose to be going into groups to promote sites?
Old 12-07-2006, 04:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I agree that we should add a little more organization - at 1 point weren't we going to setup our own forum for discussion of the project? Also, aren't we suppose to be going into groups to promote sites?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the project could do with better organisation but creating a new forum that people don't check as regularly after the first couple of visits won't help. Also, you'll miss out on growing the project via the genuine, targeted traffic that this forum already gets.

Remember, the way the project is organised you gain benefit from *every* member that joins in. Its not like a regular project where the fewer people necessary to make it work the better.